Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
Gonna jump on this train like a hobo with a bit of class compared to all the scrubs that are busy posting their wish list limitations:
1. The first 8 entries of my list you should ignore, as they have not been released yet.
2. Entry 23 to 29 are pinball and jigsaw DLC that I'll buy no matter what as soon as they go on a 40% sale or lower.
3. From 43 to 161 it's all Hidden Object games, but they are sorted alphabetically, so think of them as one big mixed list.
4. 162 is a hardware item, and I'm not sure that would be kosher to gift, considering you don't know where i live
5. 163 and on, I don't care about right now, as they haven't been priced yet.
6. Whatever I have added on my wishlist is poo poo I'm interested in, so I'll play it within the next 12-24 months.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fartofpresto/ (EU zone 1 if that's still a thing)

Edit: after a long fight with their wishlist, I figured out what to sent to sklurb!

Edit2: VVV I'll update here when something happens. For now I need to sleep off those Vanilla Maple Syrup stouts I've been drinking tonight.
Edit3: Woot! The classic Planescape:Torment, but in an enhanced edition. Thank the Gods, I always roll straight up 20's wherever I go! Thanks Cuntpunch

Fart of Presto fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jun 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
Jumping on the train again!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fartofpresto (EU)
(Not ordered - anything goes)

Edit: Sent!
Edit 2: J.A.B.C. got me LEGO City Undercover. I'm so ready to stop Rex Fury!

Fart of Presto fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jun 25, 2017

• Locked thread