Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

USA! USA!
My profile!
My wishlist!

Please sort by rank! I'm far more likely to play the stuff at the top of my list as compared to the stuff at the bottom! Thank you!

e: The store is being slow but damnit, Birdman, you're gonna get SOMETHING as soon as I can make it happen!

e2: AHA IT FINALLY WORKED. House of Many Doors away to Birdman - enjoy! It's genuinely one of my favorite games this year, as I love the writing and atmosphere. :kimchi:

e3: Optimistic Puma is a good person! Oneshot and Avadon received!

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jun 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

juliuspringle posted:

I'm in for one. Don't know how to do fancy pictures so MURIKA!

What's your steam id / wishlist, though?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I... do not know who I am gifting to. Julius, I think?

USA! USA!

My profile!
My wishlist!

Please sort by rank! I'm far more likely to play the stuff at the top of my list as compared to the stuff at the bottom! Thank you!

e: Copy Kitty, away!

e: sklurb is a cool dude! Thanks!

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jun 22, 2017

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I can't stop myself!

My profile! USA!
My wishlist!

e: Cpunch, enjoy Hollow Knight!

e2: Got Voidspire Tactics! Thanks!

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jun 23, 2017

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Can I get more information on this? I should not gift anything until...?

The reason is to be certain that the person above you CAN gift to the person above them. We've had a few Canadian goons be unable to gift so they weren't in the train until Euro goons got in to be gifted.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Ah-ha, I can finally gift sklurb something!

My profile! USA!
My wishlist!

e: Sent!
e2: Bunky sent me Tokyo Babel! :D

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jun 27, 2017

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You want Invisible Inc! You want one of the best games I've ever played! Damnit, I'm riding again!

My profile! USA!
My wishlist!

e2: Got Wuppo and the Consuming Shadow, thank you haven!

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jun 28, 2017

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

My profile! USA!
My wishlist!

e2: Got Bayonetta and Offworld Trading Company! :aaaaa: Thank you!

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jun 30, 2017

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I've having a really bad day, hopefully the gift train can cheer me up!

My profile! USA!
My wishlist!

e: Sent.

e2: Justin is a kind soul - got Cryptark!

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jul 1, 2017

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

THIS IS NOT A RIDE.

sklurb I keep seeing Nancy Drew things on your list and felt you might want to read my favorite words on the Nancy Drew series: a friend of mine reviews all the Nancy Drew games he's played with complete love. Seeing someone I like genuinely dig into these has made me actually respect these games a bit more, and I wanted to share this.

Also, THANK YOU Nettle Soup for my ride on the Wheel of TRASH. A good time! (What is Take Thy Throne, I'm about to find out)

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jul 1, 2017

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

sklurb posted:

Thanks I will check it out! My daughter started in on this series when she was knee-high to a grasshopper, and because I am an active single father, naturally, I played these with her (I also had to learn how about Disney Princesses, Polly Pockets, and lots of girl stuff). I grew up on Hardy Boys books in the 80's, and the Nancy Drew games really strummed a nostalgic chord with me. I find the games themselves to be well-made, interesting, and relaxing.

I actually. Linked. The wrong one. Here is the correct one.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Must...gift Invisible Inc...to as many people as possible...

My profile! USA!
My wishlist!

e: My god, thank you for Battle Brothers!

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jul 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

NOT A RIDE (I spent the last of my steambux on stuff I hand-picked - blasphemous, I know, but I really want to read the House in Fata Morgana!)

I want to thank everyone here - Nettle Soup especially - for hosting the train this summer and riding it and everything. This sale has been incredibly fun, and really helped me out - my uncle passed last week so my family has been running around making funeral arrangements and so on - and, well. Anticipating rides on the train and getting fun stuff and playing it has just been a great escape. I appreciate it - and all of you.

Thank you. I'm looking forward to coming back in Christmas. :3:

• Locked thread