Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'm so distracted I missed the Soups by TWO POSTS! So angry!

Here's my steamy ID :wink: [USA]

Fake edit: Wanted to secure my spot before posting about this:

There are websites to find out the Steam prices by country/currency, to help pinpoint if you can or cannot gift.

Steam regional price checker is the best of the two I've seen as it includes the current sale. It's a little clunky to use via webpage because you need to copy and paste the store page URL. Sill, it'll spit out the current price in US Dollars, Australian Dollars, British Pound, 2 (What's the diff?) Euro, and the Russian Ruble. A quick goog for this to that and a calculator will tel you if the price diff is acceptable.

Steam prices is better because it includes the % breakdown right in the search, but it doesn't have the sale prices up yet. Also the search is by title, which makes thing a lot easier. Unfortunately, it only shows prices in US Dollar, British Pound, and Euro.

Maybe a good addon for the OP, Soups?

EDIT:
Sending (eventually) Officially sent some adorable little people to the Sklurbster.
Recieved some spooky doors form the humanoid wasp!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jun 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
"Ignore everything past 110" *has 30+ unreleased games in to 110* :sassargh:

I gotcha though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/birdman1011395 [USA]

I'm actually in some form of order for the first time in ever. Still, anything's fair game.

EDIT: There, you happy Dragon?

Sent naked, swan, Japanese highschooler to war to my new buddy SA.

Received a bunch of Japanese kanji from the White Dragon. I will do my best to have no proper enjoyment of this game.

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jun 25, 2017

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Primworm posted:

Jumping on the train again, Chooo Chooo!!!

My Steam ID
Wishlist - USA

Choo choo! Gonna gift you Duelyst!

Mt wishlist

PS: Out at the bar. Won't be doing stuff until after I get home.

Mods, this is not an admission of drunk posting

EDIT: Damnit! Xander got me before I friended Wromy. So now I'm even more Wasted on a Consortium of [CLEVER PUN FOR 12 is Better than 6]

Finally sent to Primwood Primworm. Enjoy!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jun 30, 2017

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Your link is messed up! The Gift train is ruined!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Birdman1011395/wishlist/

Ordered into big chucks. Top 110 or so are all good? If it matters.

EDIT: Oh no, I sniped a new page. Sorry Soups!

Reports: Told Innerguard, "Winter is coming." j/k that would be copyright infringement
Sklurby the Love Scrub sent me some really big boats (toot :sax: toot!) and Suda 51's 1st game!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jul 2, 2017

• Locked thread