Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

I'm a billionaire super spy and part-time supermodel.
Gifting up^

My Wishlist USA
My Steam ID
--- Early Access games, software packs, and DLC's on my list are very welcome too! :heysexy:
❤Just a fair head's up, if it's not on my wishlist, I most likely won't be interested in it. :sadpeanut:

EDIT: Sent Tokyo 42, Tick Tock Bang Bang, and EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair on up!
EDIT 2: Received Hidden Folks and Dungeon Rats from BirdOfPlay! Thank you!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jun 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Justin_Brett posted:

Nevermind, can't send anything to USA it seems.

Yeah, some people are feelin' it.

Check out some of Palpek's alternate site suggestions for purchasing gifts to circumvent this:

Palpek posted:

...((( Use IsThereAnyDeal to track the deals of your Steam wishlist on all the sites everywhere forever. )))

:siren: Anyway, sites with deals on Steam (and non-Steam) games: :siren:
  • Steam heh, a classic. Sale starts tomorrow 22.06.
  • Humble Bundle always remember to check their regular and weekly bundles while you're there.
  • Direct2Drive has a sale going right now.
  • Greenman Gaming sometimes just has the best deals and often offers a discount code that additionally shaves off 15-25% from the sale price.
  • Gamers Gate offers some cool daily deals but nothing too epic UNTIL they gently caress up the prices.
  • Bundle Stars also has a store. They have some good deals on often obscure titles that aren't a highlight anywhere else.
  • Indie Gala has a store. It sucks. But hey, sometimes it doesn't!
  • Amazon Digital Games - there used to be deals here. RIP Amazon Tony.

:siren: Non-Steam sites: :siren:
  • Origin sports sports sports also get Titanfall 2.
  • GOG old and new games with no DRM from CDPR.
  • Uplay games from Ubisoft. Note that they strictly sell Uplay-only codes that won't work on Steam.
  • Blizzard Store formerly known as Battle.net. Strictly Blizzard games.
  • PSN Store Playstation games.

sklurb fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 22, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist - USA
My Steam ID
--- Early Access games, software packs, and DLC's on my list are very welcome too! :heysexy:
❤Just a fair head's up, if it's not on my wishlist, I most likely won't be interested in it. :sadpeanut:

EDIT: Sent Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy, Mini Ghost, and Ghost 1.0 on up! Enjoy!
EDIT 2: Thank you so much OhFunny for Outlast 2!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jun 23, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

:siren: Gargamale, I have you flagged as BANNED from a previous gift train?
Did you have an issue back then with someone?

:siren: EDIT: Yep, apparently you had issues with several people. Here is the forum thread and post for reference:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3802582&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=9#post467781197

EDIT 2: We caught it in time, and Gargamale will be skipped over. If Gargamale has any issue with this, he can take it up with Nettle when she is back tomorrow. If you see him pop back on the train, skip over him, please.

sklurb fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jun 23, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist - USA
My Steam ID

EDIT: Sent Hollow Knight, Slime-San, and Owlboy on up!
EDIT 2: Received Dishonored 2 from Zeeman! Thank you!!! :)

sklurb fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jun 23, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist - USA
My Steam ID

EDIT: Sent Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe & Army General on up! Enjoy!
EDIT 2: SA_Avenger is one cool cat who lives up to his name and rained down revengeance on me with Flatout Insanity 4, History2048, and Warcube....sweet! Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jun 23, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist - USA
My Steam ID

EDIT: Sent Syberia 3 and Owlboy on up!
EDIT 2: Thanks for Ghost of a Tale from SA_Avenger! I can't wait to play this with some family over :)

sklurb fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jun 23, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist - USA
My Steam ID

EDIT: Sent Northgard and Aven Colony on up! :) gotcha!
EDIT 2: The generous Cpunch gifted me Friday the 13th: The Game! Thanks man! I didn't think I would get that one for a long time! :)

sklurb fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jun 23, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

The gift war is on then!

Gifting up^

My Wishlist - USA
My Steam ID

EDIT: Sent The Long Journey Home and Conarium up!
EDIT 2: Received The Frostrune, Technobabylon, and Tacopocalypse from Ilmucche! Thank you!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 23, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist - USA
My Steam ID

EDIT: Sent Hell Warders, Shu, and Owlboy up!
EDIT 2: Fart of Presto sent me No Man's Sky and Hard West: Scars of Freedom DLC! Thanks a lot man!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jun 24, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist - USA (don't you laugh at my #1!)
My Steam ID

EDIT: Friend invite sent!
EDIT 2: Birthdays the Beginning sent on up!
EDIT 3: Received The Ghost of Thornton Halll from Innerguard! Woohoo! Gonna get my Nancy Drew on! Thank you!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jun 24, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

EDIT: oops! not yet :) I thought I had something from Ferrosol's WL

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist - USA
My Steam ID

EDIT 2: Earth's Dawn and Alwa's Awakening sent on up!
EDIT 3: anilEhilated gave me A Normal Lost Phone and Paint it Back. Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jun 24, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist(updated) - USA
My Steam ID

EDIT: Planet Nomads sent on up!
EDIT 2: received Steep season pass from Moki. Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jun 24, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

K, I waited 5 hours. Gifting up! ^

My Steam ID

EDIT: What Remains of Edith Finch sent up!
EDIT 2: Received Crusader Kings II DLC: The Old Gods from Enola Gay-For-Pay. Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jun 25, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

I have something from Enola Gay-For-Pay's WL, so gonna jump back in here quick.

Gifting up^

My Steam ID

EDIT: Sent Battlerite up!
EDIT 2: Received Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham DLC and Way of Life DLC from Trash Boat. Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jun 25, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (just updated) - USA
My Steam ID

EDIT: Sent Neighborhorde, Owlboy, and Feel the Snow on up! Enjoy!
EDIT 2: Received Chicken Labyrinth Puzzles, Ahnayro: The Dream World, Virginia, The Guest, Last Hours Of Jack, and Shrouded in Sanity from OhFunny. Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jun 25, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated, sorted, & scrubbed of F2P/unreleased stuff)
My Steam ID - USA
--- Early Access games, software, and DLC's on my list are very welcome too! :heysexy:

EDIT: Sent Everything, Klang, and River City Ransom: Underground on up! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
EDIT 2: Received Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal and Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion: HD Renovation from Alien Rope Burn. Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Jun 26, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated & scrubbed of F2P/unreleased stuff)
My Steam ID - USA
--- Early Access games, software, and DLC's on my list are very welcome too! :heysexy:

EDIT: Sent 911 Operator on up!
EDIT 2: Received Strikey Sisters from Pennfalath. Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jun 26, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^ (for those that don't know, SA_Avenger did a really cool thing and gifted my daughter PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds so that we can play it together!) 💑

My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: sent Wartile, The Great Whale Road, Narborion Saga, and Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs on up! Thanks again, SA_Avenger!
EDIT 2: Ferrosol got me Trapper Knight, Sharpshooter Princess! Thanks! :ssh: :sparkles: :ssh:

sklurb fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jun 26, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^ Had something cool from Ferrosol's WL...

My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent Aven Colony on up!
EDIT 2: Solid Poopsnake did me a solid :nexus: and gifted me Wizards & Warlords. Thanks very much! :)

sklurb fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 26, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls Complete Deluxe Set on over! Enjoy! :kiss:
EDIT 2: Thanks for System Crash, StrixNebulosa

sklurb fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jun 27, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent Immortal Redneck on up!
EDIT 2: Mr. Reese got me Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies. Thanks! Love me a good detective series.

sklurb fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 27, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up to Mr. Reese (Too Much Dead Rat)^

My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent White Noise 2, Dynasty Feud, and Slime San on up!
EDIT 2: Received Life is Strange Before the Storm pre-order for my daughter from SA_Avenger! Thank you SO MUCH! She will be so happy when she wakes up tomorrow :)

sklurb fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jun 28, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Steam ID - USA

Sent Battle Brothers up!
EDIT 2: Received Trackmania "LA Goon" from WirelessPillow! Thanks dude!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jun 28, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated & scrubbed)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent ICEY, 8-bit invaders, and Guns of Icarus Alliance on up!
EDIT 2: Katreus sent me Inner Voices and House of Many Doors! Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jun 28, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Mwahaha, we meet again...

Gifting up^

My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent Sudden Strike 4 on up!
EDIT 2: Received Road Redemption from Arivia! Thanks very much! :)

sklurb fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jun 29, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated & scrubbed)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Rimworld sent up!
EDIT: Received Human Fall Flat. Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jun 29, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Revenge gift!

Gifting up^

My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent Dead State on up! :circlefap::bigtran: :circlefap:
EDIT 2: Huge thanks to Cpunch for the excellent gift of Planet Coaster! Thanks man!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jun 30, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated. added stuff.)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT 2: Sent INSIDE, 2x Dynasty Feud, and Aragami on up!
EDIT 3: SA_Avenger sent me Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court. Thanks dude!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jun 30, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent Drifting Lands on up! Enjoy!
EDIT 2: Received Watchdogs 2 from Blattdorf! Badass! Thanks man!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jul 1, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: friend invite sent!
EDIT 2: Sent Strain Tactics and Super Dungeon Tactics on up! Welcome to the train!
EDIT 2: Bad news Panda is quite the punny guy and sent me Quern! Thanks man!

Also, please feel free to also enter these SA-only giveaways:

sklurb fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 1, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

StrixNebulosa posted:

THIS IS NOT A RIDE.

...sklurb I keep seeing Nancy Drew things on your list and felt you might want to read my favorite words on the Nancy Drew series: a friend of mine reviews all the Nancy Drew games he's played with complete love. Seeing someone I like genuinely dig into these has made me actually respect these games a bit more, and I wanted to share this....

Thanks I will check it out! My daughter started in on this series when she was knee-high to a grasshopper, and because I am an active single father, naturally, I played these with her (I also had to learn about Disney Princesses, Polly Pockets, and lots of girl stuff). I grew up on Hardy Boys books in the 80's, and the Nancy Drew games really strummed a nostalgic chord with me. I find the games themselves to be well-made, interesting, and relaxing.

I used to watch the old TV series too:

sklurb fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jul 2, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Battle Brothers sent on up!
EDIT 2: received Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge & Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs at Moon Lake from Ningyou! Thanks! Really like this series.

(PS: I checked out both of those links you posted and took some of those Nancy Drew recommendations! Thanks for that)

sklurb fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jul 2, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: The Silver Case and Atlantic Fleet sent on up!
EDIT 2: Received Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness from raditts! Thank you!

Next time I ragequit an Overwatch competitive match, I'm gonna go livestream some Nancy Drew! Awwwww YEAHHH!!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jul 2, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up to Delvio^

My Wishlist (updated)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent Card Quest & Aerea on up!
EDIT 2: Received Assassin's Creed Revelations from SirPhoebos! Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jul 2, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent ESSENCE on up! Enjoy!
EDIT 2: Thank you for Buried: An Interactive Story & Town of Salem - The Coven DLC, Delvio!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jul 3, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy on up! Have fun!
EDIT 2: Willias sent me the Lunatic Dawn 3-pack! Hell yeah! Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jul 3, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Sent Veil of Crows, Monster Monpiece, and The Tenth Line on up!
EDIT 2: Received Castle Story from Olive Garden Tonight! Thank you very much!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jul 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Gifting up^

My Wishlist (updated)
My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Portal Knights & Hell Warders sent on up!
EDIT2: Friend request accepted :)
EDIT 3: received Use Your Words from Catalina! Thanks!
EDIT 4: Also received a random drive-by gifting of Nidhogg by Haverghast! Thanks! Somehow I didn't have it.

sklurb fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jul 4, 2017

• Locked thread