Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

I'm a billionaire super spy and part-time supermodel.
^ :steam: Gift incoming! :steam: ^

My Wishlist (added stuff)
My Steam ID - USA
► Pre-purchase gifts, ► Early Access games, ► Software, & ► DLC's on my list are very welcome too! :heysexy:
(:love:Just a fair head's up, if it's not on my wishlist, I most likely won't be interested in it. :sadpeanut:)

EDIT: Sent INSIDE & Duskers on up!
EDIT 2: Received Everybody Has Gone to the Rapture from Furious Lobster! Thanks a lot! :)
EDIT 3: Thanks also to Fart of Presto for Miscreated, RAGE, Seraph, and The last Cargo! (...and thanks for wrapping up that mystery behind your name for me)

sklurb fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jul 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

LAST DAY of the Summer sale train!

^ :steam: Gift incoming! :steam: ^

My Steam ID - USA
► Pre-purchase gifts, ► Early Access games, ► Software, & ► DLC's on my list are very welcome too! :heysexy:
(:love:Just a fair head's up, if it's not on my wishlist, I most likely won't be interested in it. :sadpeanut:)

EDIT: Sent Resident Evil 4, Castle Torgeath, Drakensang, Wolfenstein, and Sacred Gold on up!
EDIT 2: Thanks for Late Shift & Home Behind, SA_Avenger!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jul 4, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

^ :steam::sparkles: Gift incoming! :sparkles::steam: ^

My Steam ID - USA

EDIT: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap sent on up!
EDIT 2: Princey got me Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor & Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand. Thanks!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jul 5, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

EDIT: Really sorry to hear about your Uncle, Strix. I wish the best for you and your family, and that your loss is relieved by good memories. The gift train is a great distraction filled with fun and generous people.

LAST CALL RIDERS!

^ :steam::sparkles: Gift incoming! :sparkles::steam: ^

My Steam ID - USA

This is probably my last ride. Thanks everyone for participating, and thanks so much, Nettle, for hosting the train again!

EDIT: Sent Late Shift, Eden of Grisaia, IS Defense, & Civil War: Battle of Petersburg on up!
EDIT 2: SA_Avenger fired back with The Guild Gold Edition! Thanks pal!
EDIT 3: Received Anti-Hero as a pre-purchase gift from Good News Panda! Cool! Thanks a lot!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jul 5, 2017

sklurb
Sep 13, 2012

Cuntpunch posted:

The train is over!

We as a community continue to show an absolutely commendable amount of generosity. The Summer Trains always tend to be a little quieter than the Winter ones - a lot less Christmas gift card money to spend, I suspect - and so overall number of rides is down from the last train - we had an amazing uptick in giving to one another! Last winter the average gift was just past twice the minimum, but this time around we have managed to make that over THREE TIMES the minimum! And all despite the average person riding more than twice!

All in all, we have shared over $4600 USD in gifts with one another in the past 2 weeks! That's incredible to see!

And I, personally, will now have to figure out what to do with my newfound 600+ hours of games!

Thank you to everyone who participated, and doubly so for the first-timers, I hope you join us again over the holidays for the winter gift train!

Have a great summer with the new games, everybody!

Cool!

It's always fun to see new "faces" popping in on the train. We had 78 riders this year! DEFINITELY missed seeing some of our previous riders this time around. Canada, especially, got hit hard by Steam on the new policies. $4600 in gifts and 3x the minimum buy average is awesome!

Lots of new goodies to fill the OCD void before Winter and well beyond.

HUGE THANK YOU's to everyone who participated, for the excellent gifts, the fun conversations, and mad props to Nettlesoup for another successful gift train which ran surprisingly smoothly despite the new Steam gifting policies!

sklurb fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jul 6, 2017

• Locked thread