Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
Hopping aboard the Gift Train like a cartoon hobo now that my initial must-haves were purchased. First time!

I'm in the USA :911:, and the steamid is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arbco/. Here's the wish list!

I prefer games from my wish list, but I stuffed it with wishes and you should have plenty of options. DLCs and packages involving games on the wish list are fine too. It's very roughly ordered by preference, but feel free to skip onward and Follow Your Heart.

Edit: Received Gemcraft / Fairy Fencer / Dweller from Zetsubou-san! Gifted Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal / Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion: HD Renovation to sklurb!

Alien Rope Burn fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Jun 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Sold off some old 360 dupes of games I have at the PawnStop, refilled my Steam Wallet, emptied my piggy bank at the Coinstar, and so: a second month of the sale, a second go-round on the Gift Train!

I'm in the USA :911:, and the steamid is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arbco/. Here's the wish list!

I prefer games from my wish list, but I stuffed it with wishes and you should have plenty of options. DLCs and packages involving games on the wish list are fine too. It's very roughly ordered by preference, so the lower it is more I probably will play and enjoy it, but you can always just Follow Your Heart.

ED: Sent Darkest Dungeon to Bad News Panda!

ED2: Got Inside and Duskers from sklurb!

Alien Rope Burn fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jul 4, 2017

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I did an effortpost thanking all my gifters either here or otherwise in the Summer Sale thread! Was a good first time here, thanks to all the gifters, and thanks to Nettlesoup for making this happen!

• Locked thread