Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Cool Buff Man posted:

Lol I was just thinking about how he's Thibs's ideal player

So is Jae Crowder, though I'd probably want a sweetner there.

Edit: You know? Maybe not. That's a decent return for #7

vvvvv I went and looked and edited it in. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Cool Buff Man posted:

Lmao JR Smith just tweeted "Goodbye Cavs" and then erased it and claimed to be hacked again

Cavs didn't win in 7 so I wouldn't put too much into it.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

dokmo posted:

There are like three shooters in this draft and everybody is garbage.

You are just a upbeat bundle of joy about the 2017 draft class.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Jota posted:

nerdy rear end voldemort is so much less fun than Stern at these things

Silver rules and the nerds won years ago.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

My youtube stream is playing Ninja Warrior during commercials I got sucked in

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

aBagorn posted:

The official ESPN streaming app is really lovely right now - is there another streaming site I could use?

I can't link just the HTML but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvgr-a79hCQ

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

They were close last year too

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Come join the Twolves fans. I94 for life fam.

I need to know these terms ASAP

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Holy poo poo. And LaVine tore his ACL last season.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Minnesota has a REAAALLLL big problem with their 3pt shooting though

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I am in awe right now. Coach Thibs has delivered.

Also, gently caress shooting 3s.

KAT/Dieng/Butler/Wiggins/Rubio

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Niwrad posted:

This night will get funnier when Bulls take Kennard at 7.

Also when we find out Bulls gave up like a couple 2nd round picks too.

They had a busy night. Wind down by selling a 2nd round pick.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

What are the chances that any of Dunn, Lavine, or the pick become as good as Butler? It's got to be astronomic, right?

LaVine is good and going to get better. Not, like, defensively but if he heals up he's a 20+ pt a game guy on good efficiency, and he can handle the ball as well.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Hi friends.

We finally got to our airbnb in Chicago and I just caught up.

:)

WERE YOU PART OF THE TRADE???!!!

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

nachos posted:

I was just about to ask what the difference between this guy and frye is

Lauri has some handles and can dribble drive. I mean, maybe.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Finland is basically the Iowa of Northern Europe.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Zach Collins looks like a Sacramento player though. I'd like Silver to review this.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Dexo posted:

Dunn, Lavine, Wade(20 games)/Zipser, Markkanen, Rolo

Aaaaaaaaasaaaaaaa

Take Rondo's option. Why not

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Getting TJ Leaf would make this trade even funnier for the Wolves.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Jimmy Butler is chilling in Paris?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

?

Uh ok. Maybe the Bulls forced the Wolves to waste this pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

May as well take a flyer at Giles there.

• Locked thread