Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

I am extremely confused by this idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

If the Hornets pass on Monk like Ford and Givony are saying I will be bummed out

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

morestuff posted:

If the Hornets pass on Monk like Ford and Givony are saying I will be bummed out

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Take Monk you idiots

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

no dont, let detroit take monk

No

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Pfff like there was ever a doubt

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

So is Monk any good? I never bothered to look

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Kibner posted:

How do you feel about Lou Williams?

I was hoping Charlotte would trade for him so I'm happy.

Ideally Charlotte finds a guy that can start in MKG's place, move him to the bench and let him and Monk do an offense-defense Voltron

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Is there any 6'5" defensive stud that can't shoot PG out there Charlotte can scoop up at 31?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Dejan Bimble posted:

Edmond loving SUmner dog
Hes from Flint Town and he rules but cannae shoot the ball

Rooting for him and Derrick White now

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

If Anunoby kept sliding I'd be fine with that

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Is Bacon the typical big wing that can't shoot that rules the D-League and can't crack the majors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Jota posted:

agreed but you're way too upset. they just got fultz and made some solid other selections, don't be upset they aren't getting as many scratch offs as you'd like. it's a lot easier to talk your self into these guys than for them to actually be worth poo poo

i would have liked evans but it's cool. i'm not gonna stress out

Hornets Twitter furious they dropped a few spots in the second round for cash when they managed to not gently caress up the important part of the draft for the first time in recent memory and are about to spend up to the tax line on a maybe playoff team

• Locked thread