Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

xbilkis posted:

:ssh: I think Ainge is actually probably smart for not cashing all his assets in right now and keeping the Celtics window of opportunity open

The trade down was silly though

They were going to pick Taytum or Jackson anyways, so why not go back to 3 where you can still get them and an extra pick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Cool Buff Man posted:

I think he'll try to fill the cap with Hayward after dumping Crowder and keep together a playoff worthy team while hoarding all of his picks and shooting for the moon on them

Got so many lottery picks, eventually one will turn into a hall of famer eventually.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Dejan Bimble posted:

John Hammond is the Magic's new GM and suddenly they're drafting good players

Not the direction I expected him to take after the Jurassic Park fiasco.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Let's pretend that Ainge has a long term plan...

Does he really expect Westbrook, Towns or Davis to be on the trading block in a year or two, or is he dedicated to building through the draft?

Because I just can't see passing on Butler unless you're doing one or the other.

I might be drunk...Reassure me people

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Hmm...who do you guys think the best undrafted player was?

• Locked thread