Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

BWV posted:

I get that people on internet like Zach Lavine but man that's a poo poo trade. Jimmy Butler has been a top 5 player for extended periods over the past 2 years. Guy is amazing and on a contract.

At least it'll be funny now when an even more garbage Bulls teams still goes undefeated on TNT Thursday

They can't keep that streak with only two Alphas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

This is just Danny going "well I tried guys" like he always does.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Gimme Tatum for PG, Boston.

With the rate this is going you will get a second rounder and a protected 2020 first rounder.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

Not really clutching my pearls over that

We get it you don't care about domestic abuse.

It's not even your team

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Boosh! posted:

NBA comp: Elfrid Payton

The kiss of death.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

You guys are gullible hahah

Do not disparage gatorkickass they are v. reliable

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

Gators do kick rear end. Not the sports team but the very cool animal

Agreed

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

That's gotta be the most miserable team to go to, right?

The Nets?

I dunno it's close

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

WHAT THE gently caress

WHAT THE gently caress

The last stand of the Alpha

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

xbilkis posted:

:ssh: I think Ainge is actually probably smart for not cashing all his assets in right now and keeping the Celtics window of opportunity open

The trade down was silly though

Eventually you got to stop kicking the can down the road and do something.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Trey got almost the same compensation as Butler.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

leftist heap posted:

i don't really understand portland trading up

Guaranteed getting their player and not have to pay another rookie while they are in cap hell?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Overloving his son seems to be a generous take on it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

the only thing that can make me feel alive tonight is if the knicks make a hideous zingus trade

Sadly it looks like it was just Phil loving with him.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Wait he is a Martin Supporter and a Trump supporter.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

Concern about Fake News is a (stupidly) bipartisan effort.

Weird I have only heard it from Trump dudes.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

BWV posted:

i dont get why the raptors didn't trade this pick and a literal bag of poo poo for Jimmy Butler.

A late first rounder isn't worth that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

chunkles posted:

:siren: :siren: news is in

rockets traded the 45th pick for a future second round pick from memphis

you may now return to being mad about your team selling picks for cash

Something Morey would never do as that isn't the min max solution.

• Locked thread