Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Josh Jackson was always kinda an rear end in a top hat, so I don't really care where he goes as long as it's not the Celtics or some poo poo like that. Frank Mason though needs to not end up on some team I hate, so please let him land on the, uh, the Sixers, that'll be fine, or the Jazz or Sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I hope that the Dallas Mavericks have a successful NBA Draft this year.

Same.

But it'll probably be some kinda useless wing player who gets traded in two to three years.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

4 minutes till the draft

Presti I repeat DO NOT DRAFT FRANK MR NO WIGGLE JACKSON WITH THE 21ST PICK

Presti: "Okay."

*drafts Luke Kennard*

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Zyla posted:

wait there's an nba team called teh wolves?

i'm gonna root for them now, watch me

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Acceptable.

(He's getting traded to New York, isn't he.)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Isn't Josh Jackson a huge rear end in a top hat or something

Yeah.

Less "dirty player" so much as "mouthy one." Off the court, is probably good for some dumb altercation arrest every two or three years unless he gets his act together.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

And with that, KP stays on the Knicks, I guess.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Declan MacManus posted:

Those are two big ifs

I think Jackson ends up being like Kawhi but without the range

That's not the worst comp, though I think his jumper has to get more consistent too. I'm not tuned in to the NBA enough to know how good the Suns coaching staff is. Think they can fix it?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Dennis and Yogi and Nerlens are going to get me to believe in the Mavericks again.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Dutchy posted:

Can someone give me a super brief rundown of why i should be happy about dennis smith.

i mean i believe you guys, i just don't follow college basketball/the draft at all and i'm watching college baseball so I can't even get bad ESPN takes

He's a good player that was surrounded by a demoralizing team, causing scouts to be miffy about his vigor, which is obvious malarkey.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Creighton????

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Wait he is a Martin Supporter and a Trump supporter.

Concern about Fake News is a (stupidly) bipartisan effort.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Twitter continues to emerge as the best site on the Internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Rick posted:

He just grates on me.

I'm with you, though mainly it's by him going about chivalry and sportsmanship and crap during games as if this is some honorable contest instead of entertainment. Also, Duke.

• Locked thread