Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I read something yesterday about the Mavs turning down Rubio + 7 for Matthews + 9 and can someone tell me how they didn't take that deal in a heartbeat

I saw that rumor, not sure why unless they want to get rid of Powell also. From everything I've read the Mavs will not trade Matthews unless it's a really good deal. (Because they love his d and what he brings to the locker room) Now that I've typed that, watch him get traded in a bad deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

rabidsquid posted:

one of my twitter dudes has frank ntilikina dropping to detroit, altho dejans screed about point guards who are tall has me a bit iffy i would still gladly take it over the white guy from duke

Allegedly Dallas is targeting Isaac, Dennis Smith Jr, and Frank in that order. I could see it happen but would be kind of shocked if Dallas and the Knicks pass on him.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Cool Buff Man posted:

Lmao JR Smith just tweeted "Goodbye Cavs" and then erased it and claimed to be hacked again

I think that might have also happened with his Facebook a day ago. (Unless I misread the tweet)

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Looks like Mavs are getting Smith

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Dallas has been on the clock for 20 mins now

At a restaurant it's killing me

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

This is usually the time of the draft where I get excited for the Mavs first pick.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Golden State will not have a big man problem now

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I still can't believe they sold the draft rights to Bell for cash to Golden State. Now I hate the Bulls front office and I don't care about that team.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Metapod posted:

Dear okc buy into the 2nd round and draft morris

Also Cubes buy into the 2nd round pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dejan Bimble posted: