Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Cool Buff Man posted:

The third pick is definitely the barometer of the draft

If it's Jackson, prepare for hell to break loose

Tatum, everyone can relax

Why is this do you think? I feel like Jackson is a good pick for the Celtics; but everywhere I've read says they got about a hundred different hypothetical packages for him going around.

At the same time, if he's that much more in demand than Tatum I don't know why you would just concede him to the Suns and let them have a field day with offers as well.

Like Jackson should be the 3rd pick no question I feel like.

e: I also had forgotten until the last hour how bad ESPN broadcasts are and my god it's like rapid fire live action twitter poo poo posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Cool Buff Man posted:

I think Danny likes Tatum better and if he's not interested in dealing he will take Tatum

If he takes Jackson I think it means he has more plates spinning and its for the reasons you mentioned

Just my personal take. I'm probably wrong

Nah it's a better take than anything on fuckin ESPN. I feel like Jackson has way more potential than Tatum but that's my take and what I've read. Like I don't know what Ainge knows so it's moot.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Sixers gonna take Ball at 1. It's the most 2017 thing that could happen.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

kiimo posted:

He literally showed two pictures of their faces and goes "first they look alike. Look at them!!"

Only the most adept draft analysts can make comparisons that don't involve race and physical appearance.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

coronaball posted:

Did Watch ESPN die?

Yes it is totally hosed. Espn probably fired all of their network guys. I had to put it on regular tv.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

euphronius posted:

Wilbon is so dumb

He should never be allowed on any analyst desk ever like what in the gently caress

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

They ended up going with Tatum I'm pretty surprised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Athanatos posted:

The ghost of larry bird drafted TJ Leaf

Some say you can still hear the spirit of Larry rustling in the trees... in the leaves... he said "Leaaaaaaaf"

• Locked thread