Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

my pointless hope that everyone fucks up and lets dennis smith jr fall to detroit is keeping me alive until they announce luke kennard or someone does not gently caress up and takes him at 8 or 9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

enjoying this andre drummond and the #12 pick for the #10 rumor that pistons fans have cooked up. sounds great where do i sign up

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

euphronius posted:

Hes literlally worse than Jahlil Okafor at defense.

how do you think he'd do if they let him play defense with a tennis racket

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

one of my twitter dudes has frank ntilikina dropping to detroit, altho dejans screed about point guards who are tall has me a bit iffy i would still gladly take it over the white guy from duke

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

to me, i think that nobody should draft dennis smith jr except for the pistons. thats my take

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

to me its hosed up that dallas directly ignored my scouting report of dont draft dennis smith jr if you arent the pistons

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

who y'all got portland taking here

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

for zach collins lmao

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

no dont, let detroit take monk

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dejan Bimble posted:

If Monk falls to Detroit that would be cool

if monk falls to detroit and they take kennard im gonna be so, well, not even remotely surprised but very disappointed

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

charlotte just take kennard and remove this terrible choice from svg

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

if this hope of getting monk on the pistons shows up out of nowhere just to crush me im gonna rage drink a twelve pack of old style

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ugh this wait for disappointment is killing me

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

welcome to detroit luke kennard :smith:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Gonz posted:

Time for Kennard. Oh boy.

*apathetically squeezes the air out of a whoopie cushion*

he and henry ellenson can bond over being unable to play a position in the modern nba

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

stan van gundy you worthless piece of poo poo mother fucker

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the only solace in this is that i am also certain that if monk was available svg still would have taken kennard

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dejan Bimble posted:

Ahhh STan Van gundy you fat piece of poo poo

I'm a some other team fan now

i almost posted that if the pistons have a chance to take mitchell or monk and take kennard im gonna be a fan of whatever team a random number generator picks but i cant just give up on this garbage piece of poo poo organization. but i should

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

there was literally no reason to draft luke kennard right here right now

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ajkalan posted:

Is it really too much to ask for the Pistons to do a good thing just once

theyve unshackled me from the burden of rooting for another bad hopeless team

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

euphronius posted:

Did the pistons take cannard

I'm on Child bath duty

in what universe does this not happen

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dejan Bimble posted:

And it's all because of a workout. He was being mocked at like 22 until a workout and that PPP pnr stat came out
Stan is a racist who loves low ceiling white players

im sure the beno/kennard/leuer/ellenson/boban lineup is going to destroy the optic nerves of opponents and after eleven minutes will be able to put the ball in the hoop. maybe glorious wins ahead

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

how many years in a row are the pistons gonna have a bottom five three point shooting percentage in spite of running out 33% low ceiling white guys who play hard and hustle

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the pistons could have made that trade for lyles and still gotten kennard at 24

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

tweet is deleted, what was it the pistons hopes and dreams of not being garbage

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

AggressivelyStupid posted:

not wrong though

Actually Kyle Singler cost significantly less money and didnt have an extra year to stink up the roster, so this is probably worse!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i know i keep going on about this but SVG had every opportunity to not take Luke Kennard for no reason, which was literally the only expectation i had for this team this season, is dont take Luke Kennard for no reason, and they've already failed extraordinarily

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jota posted:

Andre Drummond sucks

its not his fault, he mirrors the energy of his point guard, and well reggie jackson is going to ruin his career is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

dokmo posted:

I checked my notes on Luke Kennard and it turns out I've just been writing "Luke Kennard is awful" for almost three years.

can you upload them to imgur so i don't have to think up ways to keep complaining about him

• Locked thread