Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Every time I go to a draftexpress video it has a 15 second Adidas ad with what seems like a 60s garage rock song that sounds really good, does anyone know what song it is. Thanks

Edit found it nevermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

EvanTH posted:

what was the song

Wimple Winch - Save My Soul

Someone at adidas is a huuuuge garage rock nerd

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Bush Did Outer Heaven posted:

Tim Connelly, a GM some people think is good, sold Rudy Gobert in the 1st round as recently as 2013.

I think he sucks, but I realize that NBA GM sucking is a spectrum that Connelly is not at the end of.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

I'm TELLING you, he has an S+ name, short shorts, an absurd combination of steal and block rate from college... no idea how he slipped that far in the draft

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

Second round had INSANE name tools this year

Sindarius Thornwell, Jaron Blossomgame, Alpha Kaba some of the best but not even half the top echelon names

Nigel Williams-Goss is the name some frat boy makes up when he tells a girl he's british and she doesn't believe him

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

His reaction to the Bennett pick was one of the only good things he's ever done

Some other things at the draft were genuinely funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITYg97NpIFo&t=80s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Reminder that Simmons was mad about the Nets/Celtics trade... because it was bad for the celtics

https://twitter.com/billsimmons/status/350304660172713984?lang=en

• Locked thread