Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Password_Is_Taco
Jun 6, 2013
nuclear holocaust impending, so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whos he going to use nuclear bombs on?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

maybe they're knocking over trash cans and burning garbage to protest the historical tendency of organized crime to be involved in the "waste removal business" (citation: i just rewatched the first season of the Sopranos)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Password_Is_Taco posted:

nuclear holocaust impending, so what

man, again?

comes sooner every year, i swear

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

maybe they're knocking over trash cans and burning garbage to protest the historical tendency of organized crime to be involved in the "waste removal business" (citation: i just rewatched the first season of the Sopranos)

That sounds like victim blaming to me because theyre attacking the garbage and the trash cans for the actions of the people who are doing garbage crimes. which is kind of like attacking or killing a cop because another cop decided to shoot a black kid

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i stand with the pepes

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

OP what do you think about the immaculate consensual love between the vice president and a horse

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

OP what do you think about the immaculate consensual love between the vice president and a horse

I think its admirable, i think by joining your body with that of a horse youve made great strides towards becoming a horse yourself which puts him several levels ahead of people who just want to gently caress or become cartoon horses instead. so i think it shows he is a man of action

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mike pence surprisingly progressive on interspecies politics

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
What if an evil wizard told you that you either have to set fire to public property or he will set fire to you + a cop car

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Michael Bayleaf posted:

What if an evil wizard told you that you either have to set fire to public property or he will set fire to you + a cop car

I would probably call the police on him

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
wizards aren't real except in movies where they're real lame

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Donald Trump is president? That doesn't sound right. Are you sure?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i tried to light a fire once, it didn't go so well, i can only assume guys lighting cars on fire are literal wizards or something

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I put a spell on you

You are now on fire

Im a wizard

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

That sounds like victim blaming to me because theyre attacking the garbage and the trash cans for the actions of the people who are doing garbage crimes. which is kind of like attacking or killing a cop because another cop decided to shoot a black kid

all cans are bastards

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
You can get arrested and threatened with a decade or more of jail time by being a journalist kettled in with antifa so I agree, they should stick to doing things they won't get caught doing.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Dunno ... they look cool doing it though. kind of like isis with the all black and the covered faces and skinny bodies and flags and poo poo. Not that im saying isis is bad or that its bad to want to look like youre in isis

I don't think Antifa has come with audiovisual production as good as the Caliphate so I think they are just a bunch of wannabes, INRI.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
ISIS has better production values and recruitment drive than american antifa, maybe they need to consider MAGA'ing(Make Antifa Great Again) themselves first before embarrassing themselves in public with no coherent message and are even copying ISIS color schemes, its like they're not even trying, bunch of hacks smh

im thinking they need to use ballcaps, but get this, you wear them backwards and the logo is on the back parts away from the fronts so it shows that you are radical enough to be taken seriously while delivering a coherent message at the same time :hai:

antifa needs to wear american apparel to appeal to their american citizens, not wear oriental robes or sand towels on their face, thats weird

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

ISIS has better production values and recruitment drive than american antifa, maybe they need to consider MAGA'ing(Make Antifa Great Again) themselves first before embarrassing themselves in public with no coherent message and are even copying ISIS color schemes, its like they're not even trying, bunch of hacks smh

im thinking they need to use ballcaps, but get this, you wear them backwards and the logo is on the back parts away from the fronts so it shows that you are radical enough to be taken seriously while delivering a coherent message at the same time :hai:

antifa needs to wear american apparel to appeal to their american citizens, not wear oriental robes or sand towels on their face, thats weird

agreed ... charity begins at home as they say

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Control Volume posted:

People didnt punch nazis when obama was in office. food for thought.

that's the part that makes trump's presidency seem fine

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it just seems to me like if you dont think your human rights are being recognised then getting yourself arrested and put in jail doesnt really seem like much of a solution since everyone will just forget about it happening tomorrow. except for your family who will also suffer alongside you from the misery that kind of thing brings i mean. and like if you go to jai lthen you really do lose your human rights because prison inmates have terrible lives. and its not the violence is really intimidating or otherwise having much of an effect on people anyway. if you go on youtube and type in antifa and search by newest uploads every single one of the videos people are uploading are just making fun of the group

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

I.N.R.I posted:

it just seems to me like if you dont think your human rights are being recognised then getting yourself arrested and put in jail doesnt really seem like much of a solution since everyone will just forget about it happening tomorrow. except for your family who will also suffer alongside you from the misery that kind of thing brings i mean. and like if you go to jai lthen you really do lose your human rights because prison inmates have terrible lives. and its not the violence is really intimidating or otherwise having much of an effect on people anyway. if you go on youtube and type in antifa and search by newest uploads every single one of the videos people are uploading are just making fun of the group

i like to search libertarian tazed, it makes me happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebt0l8s3aMQ

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Condiv posted:

i like to search libertarian tazed, it makes me happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebt0l8s3aMQ

shocking footage of a man actually conducting electricity with his body

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

all these antifa guys on youtube are just getting super mad at old women and men and blasting air horns in their faces and stuff. they should take a chill pill. or maybe the red pill instead which will also cause them to calm down and become extremely logical and rational

lmao

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

OP, what are your thoughts on blocking traffic as a form of protest? i think it's more akin to civil disobedience, though i wouldn't do it myself

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I've heard otherwise. very otherwise

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

get that OUT of my face posted:

OP, what are your thoughts on blocking traffic as a form of protest? i think it's more akin to civil disobedience, though i wouldn't do it myself

I think its unfair to the people trying to drive their cars, probably theres some sort of crime against obstructing traffic depending on the state and so there should be because that kind of thing increases road accidents, disrupts businesses from functioning, possibly affects the lives of the people driving the cars like maybe their dog is in the back seat dying of dog AIDS and they need to get it to a vet asap or something. i dont think those kinds of measures are necessary because america isnt pre revolutionary egypt or bahrain, theres lots of ways to make your imprint on american society in a way that actually helps your community rather than hinders it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

I.N.R.I posted:

I think its unfair to the people trying to drive their cars, probably theres some sort of crime against obstructing traffic depending on the state and so there should be because that kind of thing increases road accidents, disrupts businesses from functioning, possibly affects the lives of the people driving the cars like maybe their dog is in the back seat dying of dog AIDS and they need to get it to a vet asap or something. i dont think those kinds of measures are necessary because america isnt pre revolutionary egypt or bahrain, theres lots of ways to make your imprint on american society in a way that actually helps your community rather than hinders it

i personally feel that free speech is an impediment to managed democracy, so kudos, for fighting the good fight

my back hurts, an' i have drinkin' to do, so please, continue

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont, but i also dont think standing in front of someones car is exercising free speech, unless the word you want to say is some kind of new style of word that cant be pronounced unless youre standing in the middle of the motorway, in which case i think you should you raise some funds from people sympathetic to your cause and pay for the city to allow you to have a closed road for an event in during which you can say the word

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Thats a straw man, they teach you that kind of stuff in culture school

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:laffo:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Hold on, I going to try and set some of these posts on fire, I'm not getting cucked by firecucks anymore

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

it's a mass movement and the strategy is to fill up the prisons until they have to let everyone go because there isn't any more rooom. you know what lenin said, "when hell is full, the dead will walk the earth"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
when hell is full satan builds new rings; i should know :wink:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its good OP

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
I know where the electrical tape is!

I.N.R.I posted:

This post gave me dog AIDS :psyboom:

The earth is going to be largely uninhabitable in 70-100 years due to ocean acidification and 3+ degrees of warming rapidly becoming 7+ degrees. I can't find it in me to get upset about some nazis getting punched in the face someone's commute getting messed up once.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

I.N.R.I posted:

all these antifa guys on youtube are just getting super mad at old women and men and blasting air horns in their faces and stuff. they should take a chill pill. or maybe the red pill instead which will also cause them to calm down and become extremely logical and rational

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

deadgoon posted:

does antifa beat up actual dangerous nazis or do they just bully 4channers and alt-right celebrities

they have not beaten up one single actual nazi, and in fact often get the poo poo kicked out of them when they try to bash the fash

• Locked thread