Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

it would suck if i was some normal guy walking in the city and i saw a bunch of kids dressed up like a militia throwing fireworks and smashing public property for whatever reason, maybe they dont like windows or trash cans or something. especially if i had to walk around the block to avoid them

why would you walk around the block and pass up a mentorship opportunity like this. be like, "hey kids... not cool" and maybe inject some guidance into their lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

Thats a great idea .. starting a dialogue is the first step towards progression and those guys probably want to be heard

yeah i think by and large they are frustrated, and them knowing that theres a friendly ear could work wonders. one step at a time.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Password_Is_Taco posted:

nuclear holocaust impending, so what

man, again?

comes sooner every year, i swear

• Locked thread