Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think its a shame that groups like antifa like to beat people up and set things on fire though, they should try just protesting normally without being violent cos it costs a lot of tax money when you set fire to stuff, the police have to respond etc as well as disrupting people from using the infrastructure to go to work etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

the bitcoin of weed posted:

setting things on fire owns

i can see the appeal but i think its better if you set fire to your own stuff instead of other peoples stuff or some dead leaves or something like that. i also firmly believe that fires should be extinguished once youre done using them

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Zhulik posted:

you know who else advocated nonviolent protest? oh just someone called you probably never heard of him . heh, the "tolerant left" really ought to read a book sometime...

but all that the violent protests do is get people hurt and arrested and put in jail with all of the economic costs that entails and thats not good for anyone and least of all for the people involved. like wouldnt it suck to have to go to jail just for breaking some shop window or something like that? since its against the law to do that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its not everyone elses fault if some kid in a ninja outfit hurts somebody he doesnt agree with or vandalises some stuff ... its the ninjas fault for doing it. he should maybe read some shinobi scrolls and focus his ki through some breathing exercises or something

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it would suck if i was some normal guy walking in the city and i saw a bunch of kids dressed up like a militia throwing fireworks and smashing public property for whatever reason, maybe they dont like windows or trash cans or something. especially if i had to walk around the block to avoid them

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

Why should I not beat people up? It looks like fun and makes popular videos. Have you seen what Mayweather makes per fight?

i think thats a wonderful goal to aspire to. you could go to a boxing gym and fight there. memberships pretty cheap too and i think picking up a hobby or honing a skill is a great way to channel your energy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

why would you walk around the block and pass up a mentorship opportunity like this. be like, "hey kids... not cool" and maybe inject some guidance into their lives

Thats a great idea .. starting a dialogue is the first step towards progression and those guys probably want to be heard

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

deadgoon posted:

does antifa beat up actual dangerous nazis or do they just bully 4channers and alt-right celebrities

Dunno ... they look cool doing it though. kind of like isis with the all black and the covered faces and skinny bodies and flags and poo poo. Not that im saying isis is bad or that its bad to want to look like youre in isis

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
all these antifa guys on youtube are just getting super mad at old women and men and blasting air horns in their faces and stuff. they should take a chill pill. or maybe the red pill instead which will also cause them to calm down and become extremely logical and rational

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whos he going to use nuclear bombs on?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

maybe they're knocking over trash cans and burning garbage to protest the historical tendency of organized crime to be involved in the "waste removal business" (citation: i just rewatched the first season of the Sopranos)

That sounds like victim blaming to me because theyre attacking the garbage and the trash cans for the actions of the people who are doing garbage crimes. which is kind of like attacking or killing a cop because another cop decided to shoot a black kid

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

OP what do you think about the immaculate consensual love between the vice president and a horse

I think its admirable, i think by joining your body with that of a horse youve made great strides towards becoming a horse yourself which puts him several levels ahead of people who just want to gently caress or become cartoon horses instead. so i think it shows he is a man of action

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Michael Bayleaf posted:

What if an evil wizard told you that you either have to set fire to public property or he will set fire to you + a cop car

I would probably call the police on him

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

ISIS has better production values and recruitment drive than american antifa, maybe they need to consider MAGA'ing(Make Antifa Great Again) themselves first before embarrassing themselves in public with no coherent message and are even copying ISIS color schemes, its like they're not even trying, bunch of hacks smh

im thinking they need to use ballcaps, but get this, you wear them backwards and the logo is on the back parts away from the fronts so it shows that you are radical enough to be taken seriously while delivering a coherent message at the same time :hai:

antifa needs to wear american apparel to appeal to their american citizens, not wear oriental robes or sand towels on their face, thats weird

agreed ... charity begins at home as they say

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it just seems to me like if you dont think your human rights are being recognised then getting yourself arrested and put in jail doesnt really seem like much of a solution since everyone will just forget about it happening tomorrow. except for your family who will also suffer alongside you from the misery that kind of thing brings i mean. and like if you go to jai lthen you really do lose your human rights because prison inmates have terrible lives. and its not the violence is really intimidating or otherwise having much of an effect on people anyway. if you go on youtube and type in antifa and search by newest uploads every single one of the videos people are uploading are just making fun of the group

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Condiv posted:

i like to search libertarian tazed, it makes me happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebt0l8s3aMQ

shocking footage of a man actually conducting electricity with his body

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

get that OUT of my face posted:

OP, what are your thoughts on blocking traffic as a form of protest? i think it's more akin to civil disobedience, though i wouldn't do it myself

I think its unfair to the people trying to drive their cars, probably theres some sort of crime against obstructing traffic depending on the state and so there should be because that kind of thing increases road accidents, disrupts businesses from functioning, possibly affects the lives of the people driving the cars like maybe their dog is in the back seat dying of dog AIDS and they need to get it to a vet asap or something. i dont think those kinds of measures are necessary because america isnt pre revolutionary egypt or bahrain, theres lots of ways to make your imprint on american society in a way that actually helps your community rather than hinders it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont, but i also dont think standing in front of someones car is exercising free speech, unless the word you want to say is some kind of new style of word that cant be pronounced unless youre standing in the middle of the motorway, in which case i think you should you raise some funds from people sympathetic to your cause and pay for the city to allow you to have a closed road for an event in during which you can say the word

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Thats a straw man, they teach you that kind of stuff in culture school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ganson posted:

This post gave me dog AIDS :psyboom:

The earth is going to be largely uninhabitable in 70-100 years due to ocean acidification and 3+ degrees of warming rapidly becoming 7+ degrees. I can't find it in me to get upset about some nazis getting punched in the face someone's commute getting messed up once.

Well maybe they should recycle stuff instead of burning it. Seems to me like causing fires and dumping trash everywhere is bad for the environment

• Locked thread