Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
you know who else advocated nonviolent protest? oh just someone called you probably never heard of him . heh, the "tolerant left" really ought to read a book sometime...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

I.N.R.I posted:

but all that the violent protests do is get people hurt and arrested and put in jail with all of the economic costs that entails and thats not good for anyone and least of all for the people involved. like wouldnt it suck to have to go to jail just for breaking some shop window or something like that? since its against the law to do that

the way I see it... when ur mum has the icky greens and she's going "heeeere comes the airplane" well sir the only way to stop that airplane is to kick ur legs and shake ur head while frwoning.. I reckon politic's works the same way

btw if u have any proposals I'd love to hear them because that woman is relentless...

• Locked thread