Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
setting fire to stuff that should be yours good and cool. burning a cop car is ok if thw cops carrs are used to prevent people from taking back things that used to be thiers but were appropriated by the ruling class through wage slavery. Anyway thats my opinion and i hope thats ok with you and if its not im going to burn your house down. Cheers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Currently channelling my cocktail scroll if anyone wants to join in me

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Whos got the scroll for racial cooperation among the workign classes? I think were missing that. I keep channelling these NazBol and Arbeitsfront scrools and alm i ever see are white people and i don't know what im doing wrong. Help plz, much apprecia

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Celibacy is a frightening concenpt in our sexu obsessed oppressors maybe they thouht you might attack them with the scroll of the sad tosser or virging wanzer. Goondolences for being entrusted with such a destructive cargo... watchimg them continiously is simply what we figired out would make the best use of your natural skillz

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I put a spell on you

You are now on fire

Im a wizard

• Locked thread