Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

paul_soccer10 posted:

is tropico 5 worth it if i already have tropico 4 :sax:?

yes. They changed some things, and 5 is enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i got xcom 2, hitman, singularity, quantum break, quake iv, black mesa, doom 3 bfg (for vr), twisted arrow and system shock 2.

good haul this year.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
the zen chapters of black mesa are apparently coming out this summer sometime finally so its a good pickup

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
should i get way oif teh samurai 4

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I haven't played a video game in like a year, save the one or two times I've fired up a video game to see if not liking them is just a phase and going 'yep, this is boring now' about 15 minutes later.

I've lost 75lbs almost finished my pilots license (would be taking my check ride today but got hosed over by clouds) done a shitload of renovations on a house and overall become a healthier more interesting person as a result.

Enjoy your summer video games though.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
seems to me like you became a smug oval office in that time

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Also women hit on me now and get all pouty when I mention I'm married.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

EvilJoven posted:

How much does your wife weigh?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

EvilJoven posted:

I haven't played a video game in like a year, save the one or two times I've fired up a video game to see if not liking them is just a phase and going 'yep, this is boring now' about 15 minutes later.

I've lost 75lbs almost finished my pilots license (would be taking my check ride today but got hosed over by clouds) done a shitload of renovations on a house and overall become a healthier more interesting person as a result.

You actually don't win because of the fact you had at least 75 lbs to lose in the first place which is absurd and permanently life-loving and has nothing to do with videogames.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

I think if playing video games in any way precluded you from doing that stuff the problem was with you, not the games, friend.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

prarie 8s are a city 4

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

EvilJoven posted:

glad you've become an average joe from complete fuckup
:yeah:

most people can have hobbies and move about a bit all in the same day

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol by the way if you think anyone wants to hear about your god damned house reno

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
drat y'all are bitter as hell and it's saying a lot about you tbh

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Psycho Society posted:

drat y'all are bitter as hell and it's saying a lot about you tbh

I guarantee I'm the handsomest person in this conversation

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
someone tell me if way of the samurai 4 is good

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

EvilJoven posted:

I've lost 75lbs

Hey congrats! :sparkles:

You still live in Winnipeg though lol.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Fallout: New Vegas is trash.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Shut your whore mouth.
You trying to get into a fight ese? :ese:

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i just bought caves of qud! time to play it at work and possibly get shitcanned!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I played 32 games on my backlog this year and bought 8 more. Making progress...

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Nice troll

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i never make it very far into trying to play this but i still feel like doing this

:thunk:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
the hosed up thing about bettering yourself as a person by not playing video games is that your wifes get fatter. >: (

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
because they're like "ya i've got this stud who doesn't play video games it's time to get fat as hell, my man"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jose posted:

i never make it very far into trying to play this but i still feel like doing this

Enjoy, friend :)

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
This sale is confusing me

Why the gently caress isnt dark souls 1 discounted but 2 and 3 are

And no discount on undertale? They must just be assuming everyone has played it by now?

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
the lotr orc murder simulator is v good

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJQspGrp8A

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

Unless they fixed Monks and Mystics, don't buy it

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

im hura quickblades in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMn7bFjcfA

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

walgreenslatino posted:

Unless they fixed Monks and Mystics, don't buy it

What's wrong with it

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
how does a sale even work when it's just free game data with license codes

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

really queer Christmas posted:

What's wrong with it

Nothing, it's extremely cool. It's especially funny in combination with Reaper's Due's physicians. I've had a character who got cancer and his physician cured it by cutting off his dick and balls. Then he prayed to Satan and regrew his dick and balls. Then that dude went on to devour a shitload of his own children to extend his own foul existence because he was old as dirt.

Also the false conversion and secret cult mechanics are really great for things like Jewish and Zoroastrian characters, or pretty much any small religion living under a super powerful blob like the Abbasids.

E: As for me, I picked up This War of Mine since I've already got all the PDox DLCs I want.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jun 23, 2017

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
when did steam become the garbage indie game depot?

got shadows of mordor for 8bux at least :snoop:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm tempted to buy Hollow Knight because it looks super sweet. Maybe Darkest Dungeon too.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

should i get kerbal space game?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

should i get kerbal space game?

Yeah it's fun

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Tyranny and Stellaris are good too. There's lots of good games but those are two that might fly under the radar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Tyranny and Stellaris are good too. There's lots of good games but those are two that might fly under the radar.

i play the gently caress out of stellaris. ty on kerbal, buying now

• Locked thread