Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Alan Smithee posted:

dragons dogma yes or no

its extremely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

you can set yourself on fire and jump on large monsters to kill them

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its a good Berserk game too

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

people who put a million hours into bethesda games need their brains examined

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It's really bad so dont

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Wasteland 2 has loads of unskippable combat and it's boring as gently caress. Imagine xcom where the only action is duck or shoot

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

they also play like poo poo. combat in all the TES games is dire

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

jeffrey will you destroy gurf he's posting his poo poo videos again and won't look at all the sounding pictures people posted

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

How about not spending 2 hours on the opening section of punching rats? Or a terrible interface?

that poster thinks deus ex is really bad i think they're brain diseased

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Was combat in new vegas all that engaging to you? I still felt like I was playing a mushy mess. I mean shooting then nuke gun or whatever was fun but mostly it was sorta bad feeling guns or punching or whatever. Like, fallout 2 combat isn't something I reminisce fondly about but I didn't exactly look forward to combat sections in new vegas either. I mean it's better than godawful elder scrolls combat but that's not saying much.

Basically every grandiose open world rpg ought to be compared to dark souls and witcher 3. If it doesn't excel in the way one of those two games did then it's not worth playing. One day a game will do both and unite the tribes or something but until then we're gonna keep getting mushy-rear end randomly generated fetch quest bethesda nonsense.

A dragon's dogma sequel with a good plot and world

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

did they ever fix the terrible sim city that was released?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

My steam link arrives and in watching TV through it thanks everyone

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if you've got a desktop and want to stream videos from it to a different room the tv is in i really recommend the steam link while its really cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

jedi academy is the best imo and just pick all the dark powers because they're more fun and despite what teh game tells you has no impact on the story

• Locked thread