Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

spudsbuckley posted:

I haven't bought anything in a Steam sale in around 3 years because i buy the good games from cdkey websites when they come out so i don' have to wait 5 years for them to be the same price on the Steam store.

Also, PC exclusives aren't very good for the past decade or so so i spend most of my time playing stuff on my PS4. Also, PSN sale prices on major games tend to happen about 6 months after release and are the same price Steam sales.

There's constantly a sale on some DD site, with flash sales gone there's no reason to stick around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I saw a streamer playing Wolfenstein: The New Order yesterday, was really surprised at the level of writing and voice acting. Really good stuff.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Skypie posted:

but after Dragonfall came out, Harebrained actually reworked the first one and added it as a secondary campaign. I don't know if you need to own the first game to get that, though.

You sure on that? Can't find anything about a revamp that's included or can be bought.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Dyna Soar posted:

new vegas would be good if the world was 10x bigger. no real wasteland feel, it's just a big parking lot

I never got the hype. It feels smallish and the quests are like MMO staple.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Maya Fey posted:

lol at the concept of "being good at Skyrim"

Isn't Skyrim some babby game for reddit idiots?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Anyone playing Pathfinder Adventures? Some reviews are gushing, and tabletop card game rpg sounds like right up my alley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Btw is there a time limit for refunding games? Can I refund stuff from two years ago I never touched?

• Locked thread