Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
Has anyone else commented on how goddamn retarded it is that I can't buy a game and save it in my inventory? gently caress you, Gaben, you oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."

Jose posted:

i don't understand steam inventories i see them mentioned when i buy games and stuff but i've never bothered to figure it out

I see a game that looks cool and it's on sale 75% off so gently caress it I'll buy it. But I don't have time to play right now so I want to keep it in my inventory. Maybe time passes and I decide I want to play it so I redeem the game. Maybe instead a friend's birthday is coming up or I see something I'd rather have more - well gently caress, I can just trade this game that I bought while on sale. What a fantastic system. It actually feels like....owning a product? Woah!

• Locked thread