Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

Buy nier automata you dorks

I just did. I also bought Tyranny, Ys Origin, and Ys VI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

is tropico 5 worth it if i already have tropico 4 :sax:?

Not really.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

bing_commander posted:

wait for dailies idiot fiends

lol they don't do that anymore scrub

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Ein cooler Typ posted:

is European Truck Simulator on sale

If you want it I'll just give you a copy. Just post your steamID

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

dibs! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want Dark Souls 2 SOTFS post your steamid

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I'm not joking I already own Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Dark Souls 2 SOTFS so I have keys from humble that I will give away. I just need a steamid so I can get the keys to you since I dont have PMs

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Sent, enjoy Dark Souls 2 SOTFS

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I have No Dick and I must Cum

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

Modern steam sales blow. It used to be that there was a limited number of things on sale for a limited time and the titles would rotate throughout the sale. Usually there'd be a good mix of getting relatively recent releases for a bit off, getting last years games really cheap, and anything older than that would be like 5 bucks. Sales were worth looking forwards to, now they just slap like 30% off on everything and once you've had a quick glance around there's no reason to revisit the sale.

Im guessing they changed the format cause they make more money this way but IMO it sucks.
People say this but every time there is a big sale I always get like four or five things I wanted for a price I find reasonable. I paid 15 dollars for Mafia III earlier today and 5 dollars for Ys: Origins. That's a good deal!

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Actually, there are fourteen of them.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Dyna Soar posted:

fallout 2 is really good despite it's flaws but fallout 1 is superior in every way except the the UI.

new vegas itself is a theme park, worse than new reno. that gang of elvis impersonators was some real stupid poo poo.

Actually, The Kings are extremely cool and good.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I just bought Risen 3 with all the DLC. I wonder if I will come to regret this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Fried Watermelon posted:

Do you get anything from completing the sticker book?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Locked thread