Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I played 32 games on my backlog this year and bought 8 more. Making progress...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Was talking with some people IRL who were disappointed with the summer sale so they didn't buy anything. Then we started talking about games we're currently playing and I realize they're all talking about new releases they bought at full price (NieR, BATTLEGROUNDS, Ft13, Prey, etc). I mean, if you already bought the game at full price, then I can understand why DOOM and Dishonored 2 being at their lowest prices isn't impressive. :shrug:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I like to think that video games have appreciated that I already spent years punching rats, playing the tutorial, using quicksave/load and backtracking for health so I got enough experience and leveled up so that I don't have to play games like that anymore.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Nebelwerfer posted:

what if you quite like punching things
They've streamlined that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azizOlEV2Uk&t=6s

• Locked thread