Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

really queer Christmas posted:

Buy nier automata you dorks

Is it patched for the master race yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

they make no sense at all and they changed the wording on what the actions do so when you think you've selected something reasonable you assault them

It's like playing a schizophrenic meeting other schizophrenics

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Found this on reddit, dunno if it's true or not: "The game originally had different labels for the choices for how you could react to statements. The choices were 'coax' (truth), 'force' (doubt), and 'lie' (which didnt change). The change was made somewhat late in development, so the acting and dialog were largely unchanged. While the lying option didn't change, and coaxing the truth out of someone isn't too different in tone compared to believing someone is telling the truth, doubt and force are in no way similar."

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

a bone to pick posted:

Quantum Break is $20..... Should I?

Do you like max payne's gunplay mechanics?

If so, yes.

• Locked thread