Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Yo I bought the new DOOM and it's dope as gently caress. Deffo get it and Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood if you're on the fence, they are great games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

rockstar games and stairs have always been at odds with each other

hi guys its ya boy tommy vercetti here, just gonna step off this curb to get into my sweet ferarri

WASTED

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Jose posted:

when you get the final gun mak sure to get the charging upgrade not the headshot upgrade first

Just saw this post and just got the Gauss Cannon yesterday (the secret one in the elevator shaft in the tower :smug:), picked Siege Mode the next chance I had. Holy poo poo this gun and game own :fap:

Ayn Randi posted:

i bought darkest dungeon then watched some other guy play it for an hour instead of playing it myself

Don't feel bad, this was me with Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

i hheard there was some anti pc master race thing with it like its not optimized or something is this true

So basically the game is bugged on nvidia cards and renders at the wrong resolution then upscales to your actual resolution, resulting in worse visuals and reduced performance. You can download a fanpatch that instantly and completely fixes it, pretty much like the PC release of the original DaS.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SpecialK_Mods/discussions/3/1334600128973500691/

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Jose posted:

someone in the prey thread said nier automata is art lol

Games Are Art, Friend.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

WILL WE SAVE MONEY? NO, WE ARE GAMER

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Haier posted:

I've been playing DOOM and enjoying it, and I recommend it to anyone on the fence. It just starts you off in the game killing things. No bullshit to deal with, just instant running and gunning.
I wish there was a way to make it less jaggy, because otherwise I play it on ultra settings without any problems.
Anyway, I got the chainsaw and before I could use it, i scrolled through my weapons and when I did that it made the chainsaw disappear forever. Is this normal? I'm 2 hours in and have yet to saw someone up. SAD.

double tap 1 or whatever you have your equip pistol key bound to to equip the chainsaw, I think holding Q / whatever you have last weapon bound to also brings up a weapon select wheel

im pretty sure there is also a dedicated "kill this fucker right in front of me with the chainsaw" hotkey but i forget what that is bound to by default

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

darth_pizza posted:

Bought Fallout 4. Is good but very different from new Vegas. In a lot of bad ways. Got Hollow Knight too and the first Injustice

See how many hidden teddy bears doing wacky things like playing chess and riding the rocking pony you can find

• Locked thread