Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

really queer Christmas posted:

Buy nier automata you dorks

I don't like bullet hell games. Even ones with sexy protags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Buy Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. It's a good video game.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Wait a minute. This whole time I was confusing Pillars of Eternity with Divinity: Original Sin.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Is The Division playable as a single player game?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

hip check please posted:

I haven't played it since they added all those patches but at launch SP was really really boring.

satanic splash-back posted:

It is, if you enjoy playing group-based games alone.

Crap. Guess I won't play it then.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Haier posted:

I just bought DOOM and then saw it needs about 78 GB hard drive space.

That's insane.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

MGS 5 is on sale for $16. It's definitely worth it at that price, even if you quit playing half-way through.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Skypie posted:

Every time someone mentions Dragons Dogma, I think they're talking about Dragons Crown and I get upset because DC is an amazing beat em up that's utterly ruined by the cheesecake

Nothing is ever ruined by cheesecake. Cheesecake improves everything.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

I just bought Risen 3 with all the DLC. I wonder if I will come to regret this

Yes. And quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

mike12345 posted:

Btw is there a time limit for refunding games? Can I refund stuff from two years ago I never touched?

Two weeks.

• Locked thread