Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Stellaris is on sale, time to add it to the pile of other autistic 4S space games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Autism Sneaks posted:

Or don't, it sucks

Any game that lets you painstakingly create a stellar empire of racist space donkeys and take them to the final frontier couldn't be that bad imo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The Talos Principle is pretty cool. It's a 3d puzzle-platformer, a little bit like Portal but with robots, philosophy and biblical references.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Universe Master posted:

Picked up Far Cry Primal. I was wary of a Far Cry game without guns, but I'm digging it so far.

I heard a lot of people making GBS threads on this one, but its great imo. Nothing like sneaking up on neanderthals and braining them with a stone club.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Son of Rodney posted:

so final verdict tyranny after like 10 hours: it's real good. Characters are really interesting and pretty much all written realistically, the story is good and the gameplay has perfected the isometric rpg elements imho, that even someone like me who never liked this stype gets by just fine. Also the choices you do have a lot of little impacts on the world, I'm not sure how much of the grander story changes but having a lot of people commenting on things you did and changing their reactions to you is neat.

Given that you kind of play a villain, does it have nuanced choices or is it more of the usual with great options like "give up your money to a random stranger for no reason" vs "murder them, their family and piss on their corpses"?

• Locked thread