Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
"Hollow knight looks cool"

- my game review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
"but I might wait for a PS4 release"

- my gaming insights column

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
the hosed up thing about bettering yourself as a person by not playing video games is that your wifes get fatter. >: (

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
because they're like "ya i've got this stud who doesn't play video games it's time to get fat as hell, my man"

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
how does a sale even work when it's just free game data with license codes

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

The Walrus posted:

Black Mesa is on sale if you haven't played it, and the second half is finally coming out this summer apparently.

Wasn't black mesa free?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Putty posted:

is this based off that weird crappy garrys mod thing if so lol

bitch U look like a god drat garry's mod fanfic

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Putty posted:

if someone looks at my physical manifestation is it a bunch of broadway people sucking each other off on stage in a theatrical re-enactment of the story?

which one is gman doing loop de loops in a golf cart?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
you're thinking of those gambling sites that use CS:GO gun skins instead of money

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Also nope because the meat boy guy is releasing a platformer, as stated, it is goty and it's not even out yet!!!

it's got the guy from the red letters i hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
how about that metroid II PC clone huh

(it's sick. find it and dl it)

• Locked thread