Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cnut
May 3, 2016

What would you guys suggest for someone who likes Wolfenstein/Doom/Singularity type games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Ohhai posted:

Painkiller Is a pretty old game now, but if you liked the modern Doom it should feel pretty great. ($2.50)

Thanks, man, downloading it now.

cnut
May 3, 2016

The Walrus posted:

Black Mesa is on sale if you haven't played it, and the second half is finally coming out this summer apparently.

Looks interesting, thanks. I liked Half-life so I'm sure I'll like this.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Big Beef City posted:

drat, you gonna need all that money you saved to buy more sticks to beat back the mad pussy throwing itself at you, son!

That's what I had to do :negative:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Fuzzysocksucker posted:

Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light were pretty fun. They're also 75% off and in a bundle so that's a really good value vs mans shooting time.

a bone to pick posted:

Check out the Shadow Warrior remake and its sequel, they're both good for different reasons but the original remake is more linear and level-based like Doom / Wolfenstein.

Xaris posted:

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Shadow Warrior 2 (idk skip the first one if you want, they aren't related at all plotwise its a bit too much of a slog by the last 1/3)
Metro 2033 + Last Light
Prey (less about fast-shooting and more about spacey horror but you can definitely be run n gun doommarine by halfway thru the game though)

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll be sure to check them out!

• Locked thread