Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

This is my first time experiencing the legendary steam summer sale since I've been a console gamer for 15+ years and just got back to PC and... it sucks? Nothing I am interested in is any cheaper than it has been in previous sales.

the steam sales have been lovely for a few years now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

mike12345 posted:

I saw a streamer playing Wolfenstein: The New Order yesterday, was really surprised at the level of writing and voice acting. Really good stuff.

same but the sakura games

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

BJ Blaskowitz: Antisemitism is wrong. There is no vast jewish conspiracy. Robot Hitler is going down.
Wise Old Jewish Guy: Here, to help you on your quest, use this secret technology we've been hiding from the goyim for centuries

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

The Walrus posted:

is this supposed to be a joke?

this is literally a plot point in the game, turns out there really is a vast jewish conspiracy

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

the submarine and moon base levels were really good

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

also all those games are trash

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Haier posted:

I've been playing DOOM and enjoying it, and I recommend it to anyone on the fence. It just starts you off in the game killing things. No bullshit to deal with, just instant running and gunning.
I wish there was a way to make it less jaggy, because otherwise I play it on ultra settings without any problems.
Anyway, I got the chainsaw and before I could use it, i scrolled through my weapons and when I did that it made the chainsaw disappear forever. Is this normal? I'm 2 hours in and have yet to saw someone up. SAD.

The chainsaw and bfg arent regular weapons in this one, theyre more like tools that have their own key. Chainsaw gives you an instant kill on anything plus a bunch of ammo, bfg is pretty much a shmup bomb that clears the screen of most enemies

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

agreed, all the fallout games are trash

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lol at the concept of "being good at Skyrim"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

darth_pizza posted:

I'm debating it too. Reviews were pretty good and I like the actors in the TV show portion. Anyone actually own it who can chime in?

i played the first episode and have zero recollection of it. well thats my review

• Locked thread