Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i got xcom 2, hitman, singularity, quantum break, quake iv, black mesa, doom 3 bfg (for vr), twisted arrow and system shock 2.

good haul this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
the zen chapters of black mesa are apparently coming out this summer sometime finally so its a good pickup

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

I haven't played a video game in like a year, save the one or two times I've fired up a video game to see if not liking them is just a phase and going 'yep, this is boring now' about 15 minutes later.

I've lost 75lbs almost finished my pilots license (would be taking my check ride today but got hosed over by clouds) done a shitload of renovations on a house and overall become a healthier more interesting person as a result.

Enjoy your summer video games though.

I think if playing video games in any way precluded you from doing that stuff the problem was with you, not the games, friend.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

Also women hit on me now and get all pouty when I mention I'm married.

prarie 8s are a city 4

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol by the way if you think anyone wants to hear about your god damned house reno

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Psycho Society posted:

drat y'all are bitter as hell and it's saying a lot about you tbh

I guarantee I'm the handsomest person in this conversation

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

cnut posted:

What would you guys suggest for someone who likes Wolfenstein/Doom/Singularity type games?

Black Mesa is on sale if you haven't played it, and the second half is finally coming out this summer apparently.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

scott zoloft posted:

Wasn't black mesa free?

Was it? I played it when it was first released but didn't have it on Steam, so either it was or I pirated it I guess. They're charging for it now regardless.

edit: from some research if you want to play Xen when it comes out you'll need to buy it.

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 23, 2017

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Piss de Bundy posted:

there are two versions, free and pay for. xen doesnt come out until december.

yeah just saw that update. but it looks like the paid version has some changed textures and effects, deathmatch, and zen's not coming for the free. is that not right? I'll refund if it isn't.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

Don't refund loving black mesa. It owns. The gently caress is wrong with you. Jesus.

if xen's coming for the free version why wouldn't I? but like I said I'm pretty sure it's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Maya Fey posted:

BJ Blaskowitz: Antisemitism is wrong. There is no vast jewish conspiracy. Robot Hitler is going down.
Wise Old Jewish Guy: Here, to help you on your quest, use this secret technology we've been hiding from the goyim for centuries

is this supposed to be a joke?

• Locked thread