Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

should i get kerbal space game?

Yeah it's fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Tyranny and Stellaris are good too. There's lots of good games but those are two that might fly under the radar.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Tyranny scratches that CRPG itch and has a really cool magic system where you basically build your own spells using a base element and a bunch of different modifiers. I dug the story A LOT, and I say that as someone who can't be bothered to give a poo poo about stories in games anymore. The only thing that sucks is it's a little too short but if you're getting it on sale that's easier to look past. It was probably my favorite game that came out last year.

• Locked thread