Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Nebelwerfer posted:

What the gently caress Domina, how the gently caress do I train more than one champion in my roster of buff dudes when I get pitted against dudes twice bigger than mine, I'm running out of money and food gently caress

Also caved in and bought CK 2 got instant migraine from the UI, who thought that making button 5x5px and just littering them EVERYWHERE was a good idea

Look at the mod workshop they have some UI mods that makes poo poo bigger. You can also consider playing in a 'lower resolution' to scale up the entire UI, I do this when I play on the couch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread