Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Putty posted:

added Shadow of Mordor to my cart it's like $3.99

Hereis' a bunch of games that are under $5 currently which includes great games like Fallout: New Vegas, Portal 2, Transistor, Terraria, Papers Please, Necrodancer, and more

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=ut2&category1=998&os=

Shadow of Mordor is a very good singleplayer game that breaks all Tolkien lore then oddly enough within the game has detailed flowers named in actual Sindarin, and a world that looks like a good Tolkien world. It's good despite the fact that you play an overly powerful ghost man of vengeance.

The sequel is coming soon and will probably be good but who knows because they're selling $100 GOLD ARMOR editions already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Best 5 or 10 dollar game with online multplayer to get friends to buy? Trying to figure out what this summer's 'golf with your friends' is

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Irradiation posted:

Rocket league

rocket league was pretty fun but got too repetitive, bought it like two summer sales ago, B++

Jim Barris posted:

I just bought Risen 3 with all the DLC. I wonder if I will come to regret this

how hard is it to get into the first two? ive almost bought them ten times but some of the comments are like 'prepare to spend 50 hours learning how to find ore' and poo poo about old broken patches not working on steam

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the hardest game on steam: connecting to the store properly long enough to give them money

it's a loving joke, back to GoG

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Serephina posted:

Yea man that's just you. If you're having connection problems, it's not steam. There's even a drat isSteamdown website if you doubt it

I sign into steam fine every single day and get the ads, but I can't add to my wish list, buy games, etc, and my own profile says 'private' to me, it's a Steam bug if not an overload problem, either way GOG will reign forever as we prepare to unplug our computers and play RPGs off grid alone until we die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Bought Age of Wonder: Shadow MAgic

the story is cool, very tolkien rip off that I love, but holy poo poo I don't have the brain to figure out turn based boring math combat

just get me a loving sword guy

• Locked thread