Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
My List:
WallE
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters
Xmen Origins Wolverine
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
The Thing
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Star Wars
Aliens
The Island

tyblazitar posted:

A.I.
I'm so Excited!
Pacific Rim
Spring Breakers
Sucker Punch
Are these your dislikes?

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Super Mario Brothers
Kung Fury
Anchorman II
Austin Powers in: Goldmember
The Matrix Reloaded
Are these your dislikes?

Yobgoblin posted:

Falling Down
The Wicker Man
Left Behind
I Am Legend
Little Nicky
Are these your dislikes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

tyblazitar posted:

Bolded = likes?

Only 2/5, Pacific Rim and Spring Breakers were the only dislikes there (I'm almost ashamed to admit).

Only two of those bolded are likes (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and King of Kong). The other three belong in my dislikes.

In which case I will swap your dislikes to include Lost in Translation, The grandmaster and Sonatine!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

tyblazitar posted:

Welp, at least those two were the ones I was most confident in. Three more guesses for likes: X-men, The Thing and Raiders of the Lost Ark? (Assuming you wouldn't put both Star Wars and Indiana Jones on the list if they were in the same category, but you might be double bluffing.)

You're 4/5, but I really enjoyed The Grandmaster, and pretty much everything else WKW has done.

Ah ha! You also guessed two more of my likes :D
The Thing and Raiders of the Lost Ark. The only film you've left to get is my favourite film of all time!

And my final guess (it's 50/50) is your final dislike is Once Upon a Time in Anatolia.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

tyblazitar posted:

So that leaves Wall-E and Aliens, neither of which I personally liked, but I find it harder to believe you'd call the former your favorite ever, so I'll go with Aliens.

And nope, I like all of Ceylan's films too. The Devil, Probably really wasn't my cup of tea.

Actually it is Wall-E. I have never enjoyed or loved a film as much as I do that one. It is the only film to have ever bested my absolute love of Raiders of the Lost Ark (which is my second favourite film of all time).

• Locked thread