Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

I like how the "love potion" is basically just a backyard amateur chemistry date rape drug cocktail probably unknowingly mixed to lethal levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

timefly posted:

Aughhhh

Good thing no one cared about my hymen bc I didn't bleed my first time, otherwise I'd probably be dead

I guess they have a rule about protecting identity because gently caress this dude. You can easily kill someone trying to knock them out with benzos. I hope someone can try to report him :/

Showing bloody sheets to the groom's family is a thing for gypsies.

E: lol I say that as if the groom and bride have different families.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

DancingShade posted:

I like how the "love potion" is basically just a backyard amateur chemistry date rape drug cocktail probably unknowingly mixed to lethal levels.

Jesus juice

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Now unfettered from rules, their community will basically just become a hugbox for rapists and how to best rape women :psyduck:

SOmeone track these people down and destroy them

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hmm, benzos and booze, what could go wrong?

E: homemade benzos even.

Fartbox posted:

Now unfettered from rules, their community will basically just become a hugbox for rapists and how to best rape women :psyduck:

SOmeone track these people down and destroy them

I told you the ext episode is the incels strike back! This is the darker part of the saga.

Fathis Munk fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Nov 9, 2017

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

Hmm, benzos and booze, what could go wrong?

E: homemade benzos even.

I told you the ext episode is the incels strike back! This is the darker part of the saga.

I hope Chad The Slayer returns soon :ohdear:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Now if I were the FBI....

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Yeah that legit needs to be reported, that's straight up horrifying.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

OldTennisCourt posted:

Yeah that legit needs to be reported, that's straight up horrifying.

I'm actually kinda onboard with the notion, that this thread not go on anymore, if these dipshits are going to just straight up make a rape advice forum for rapists. Making fun of frustrated dweebs, with self-loathing and impotent anger, is one thing, but if it gets to that point of straight up criminality, I don't see any point in making light of that. Just reporting it to the authorities and making a new GBS thread when one of them does get caught.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Serious postin’

I understand the need for counter terrorism, and the fact that it’s eating up a hell of a lot of the US and UK survalence budget, but this really is an argument for their respective budgets to be increased even to cover a small group of people who really know the internet to be demanding IPs and making lists, because poo poo like this really is escalating.

It’s like these guys are trapped in their own little internet addiction box with some form of really weard Stockholm syndrome and feeding off of each other. 30,000 subscribers to that subreddit, even if 90% of the subs were just watching the monkeys in the zoo it’s still far too many crazy dangerous people in one place going completely unchecked.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

You're not wrong but it's entirely likely they were being checked, just in a more covert fashion. Online dark markets largely operated in a "we're untouchable" fashion and then it all came crashing down when the FBI shuttered the most popular site and secretly took over the 2nd most popular (with total access to the backend) to build evidence against all the defectors from the first site.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

What sites were those

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

AplhaBay was the most popular and Hansa was the second. The authorities also went after buyers and sellers individually.

Silk Road was a separate bust predating these.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Fartbox posted:

What sites were those
The original Silk Road and the followup Silk Road 2. SR2 brought over a couple of moderators from SR1 who were secretly government agents.

More recently AlphaBay was taken out by the US government, and the users fled to Hansa, not knowing the Dutch police already controlled the site and was working with the US agents.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vortmax posted:

The original Silk Road and the followup Silk Road 2. SR2 brought over a couple of moderators from SR1 who were secretly government agents.

More recently AlphaBay was taken out by the US government, and the users fled to Hansa, not knowing the Dutch police already controlled the site and was working with the US agents.

So what you are saying is that the war on bad thoughts will work out just as well as the war on drugs.

Sleepless Dreamer
Jun 5, 2008

it's my calling to tell nerd :roboluv:ers how to :roboluv: properly

timefly posted:

Aughhhh

Good thing no one cared about my hymen bc I didn't bleed my first time, otherwise I'd probably be dead

I guess they have a rule about protecting identity because gently caress this dude. You can easily kill someone trying to knock them out with benzos. I hope someone can try to report him :/

Well, that post got me worried about a lot of people I know.

And holy poo poo am I glad I didn't find this poo poo when I was a teenager, I would have been one of them in a heartbeat. Although I had held hands in elementary school and kissed by the time I was a teenager.... But then again that kind of hatred is not rational and there would be a new kind of incel invented. They are addicted to hate, and they are looking more and more like an early terrorist cell.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Benny Harvey posted:

Jesus, you're racist too?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i love this but also my husband wants an 'ouch!' shirt so i'm def making one

e: joann's has shirts for $2 so i'm gonna pick up a bright pink one >:^)

snoo fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Nov 9, 2017

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

hackbunny posted:

no, it predates by several years "the virgin walk" and the "virgin vs chad" meme. it had a similar fate with the original being immediately and completely buried by parodies

Order restored. At least now I understand what’s going on in the image I was originally asking about. I don’t know how you came by this knowledge, but I appreciate it.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Benny Harvey posted:

loving hell lad.

Yeah close this thread.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

CrazyLoon posted:

I'm actually kinda onboard with the notion, that this thread not go on anymore, if these dipshits are going to just straight up make a rape advice forum for rapists. Making fun of frustrated dweebs, with self-loathing and impotent anger, is one thing, but if it gets to that point of straight up criminality, I don't see any point in making light of that. Just reporting it to the authorities and making a new GBS thread when one of them does get caught.

It might be good to keep making light of them cause it’ll actually spread awareness of them, and I feel like that will have a more positive effect then ignoring them and sending reports to the fbi that they’ll ignore.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

And still their knowledge of anatomy is nil. If a woman is bleeding the first time she has sex then her hymen has torn. It will heal. If she is properly lubricated, the hymen shouldn't tear. It's a permanent part of the human body. You don't "lose" your hymen, or anything when you "lose your virginity" except maybe if you gently caress a Chad, and then you lose your mind.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

The Snoo posted:

i love this but also my husband wants an 'ouch!' shirt so i'm def making one

e: joann's has shirts for $2 so i'm gonna pick up a bright pink one >:^)

The Virgin Chad and The Chad Stacy

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Im incel.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Cool story

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Fartbox posted:

Cool story
I'm involuntarium celebratoria.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Benny Harvey posted:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0L8qaoF9lZz

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

failing forward posted:

And still their knowledge of anatomy is nil. If a woman is bleeding the first time she has sex then her hymen has torn. It will heal. If she is properly lubricated, the hymen shouldn't tear. It's a permanent part of the human body. You don't "lose" your hymen, or anything when you "lose your virginity" except maybe if you gently caress a Chad, and then you lose your mind.

If you gently caress a chad you become an alpha widow always pining over the lost CHAD love you could not convince to commit.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

PetraCore posted:

Jesus, you're racist too?

No

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
that post was pretty racist homeslice

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Benny, Romani are people too.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coolguye posted:

that post was pretty racist homeslice

But not against everyone though only one group.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Then maybe you shouldn't say racist poo poo?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Ban thread, gas Benny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Alright, I'm calling it. Victory achieved. I don't think we need a creepy rapist forum megathread, that doesn't sound lighthearted or fun to discuss at all. Trudging through misery-inducing cesspits can be fun but I think we can take reddit's lead and go without the /r/incel thread, at least for awhile.

• Locked thread