Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

I'll bet those two dudes gently caress in the next comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Adjunct:

(latest chapter of Berserk, poorly translated)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Nic Cage dick cage posted:

I wonder why he needs to look for friendz.

I can't tell if the misspelling is intentional or not

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think the blame for this lies pretty much entirely on these people's parents who should be ridiculed mercilessly.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

COMRADES posted:

I think the blame for this lies pretty much entirely on these people's parents who should be ridiculed mercilessly.

You know the incels are just having their lives crushed by their pussy slaying chad-dads

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:nws:http://imgur.com/P562RPP:nws:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
In reading that StepChad story, I'm starting to think some of these guys might be making poo poo up.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

In reading that StepChad story, I'm starting to think some of these guys might be making poo poo up.

Yeah but life is more fun if you suspend belief enough to really use your minds eye to envision rowdy, cucking, belittling StepChad

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Grand Fromage posted:

Are there any more Chad comics that weren't in the last thread?

The complete "redpill" series is in my post history in the last thread, but that's not new

Someone please show this to r/incels

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
If you don't bathe it's not really involuntary.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

mind the walrus posted:

(latest chapter of Berserk, poorly translated)

A lot of people are mocking this but I think it's a great representation of how a traumatized rape victim sees men/male genitalia.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gaycel

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm an incel, "involuntary celebrant" *crosses arms and pouts as confetti rains down while someone blows a party horn*

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Reminder that involuntary celibacy was started by a queer woman to create a sex positive community

http://www.elle.com/culture/news/a34512/woman-who-started-incel-movement/

WOOPS

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Cantaloupe posted:

I'm an incel, "involuntary celebrant" *crosses arms and pouts as confetti rains down while someone blows a party horn*

You're a cantaloupe.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

triwolf posted:

A few iterations of this thread ago someone asked if there are ever gay incels.

A few iterations ago? It's been asked every other odd numbered page in every Incel thread since the first one.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I know this may be a weird question but are there any gay incels?

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
No definitely not.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

big nipples big life posted:

I know this may be a weird question but are there any gay incels?

Im

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm an involuntary cerebrate.

Sigh, I guess it's time to unleash the swarm. Again.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm an involuntary cerebrate.

Sigh, I guess it's time to unleash the swarm. Again.

It's not really involuntary if you're the sort of person who thinks this is funny, either.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
so what's the name of that manga

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Hollismason posted:

Reminder that involuntary celibacy was started by a queer woman to create a sex positive community

http://www.elle.com/culture/news/a34512/woman-who-started-incel-movement/

WOOPS

my god.... patient zero, you found her

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Michael Bayleaf posted:

what does incel mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZabo18mhA

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Woah, this should go in the disturbing art that reflects society thread

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
There needs to be a rule on /r/incel that you must supply your age before you post a story because Stepchad Dude is so hosed-up I need to know,

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is there an r/incel glossary?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Is there an r/incel glossary?

From last thread:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

gross, fascinating and hilarious all at the same time

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I really loving hate normies.

Excuse the 4chan term, but title explains it all.
Basically; I am writing this in a spur of the passionate moment kind of way and if I just allow myself to not lie to myself I realize I really loving hate normies and 'normie culture'.
I realized this when watching the new REACT episode of adults reacting to Rick and Morty.
They feel like hot poo poo for watching an 'obscure' show. I just hate that loving that arrogance of being the best sheep they can be; "Look at me guys!!! I like something EVERYONE ELSE likes the most of all of you! Ain't I so randumb? Hurr Durr".
They feel all self-righteous for 'thinking' and feeling good about themselves because they supposedly formulated an opinion that literally everyone else and their grandmother has.
Picking up on the status quo and expressing that isn't some sort of higher functioning cognitive ability. You're not some great loving thinker because you were able to formulate the default thoughts everyone has when experiencing something new.
gently caress you and your face. I also loving hate people that just aren't part of the mainstream as if it's nothing and take it for granted they were naturally alpha.
gently caress you chad, gently caress you for saying poo poo like: "Just go and gently caress girls bro. It's not that hard.". I don't give a gently caress you're alpha but don't be that guy that has zero awareness of anything but himself. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire for being a merchant/buyer in the sexual marketplace but have some loving sense and try to at least think for yourself instead of being a sheep that has zero personal-reflection abilities and is living on pure instinct and just going with the flow without as much an ounce of critical thinking.
gently caress you and your 'special' snowflake opinion; just by virtue of having thoughts and emotions doesn't make you worth anything.
TL;DR: I loving hate people that just sheepishly follow the status quo or mainstream or whatever you want to call it and don't think for themselves. It loving disgusts me that you were blessed with being one of the known apex predators that is at the top of the food chain.
/rant

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
when you make fun of incels, you make our low self-esteem even lower

you're only furthering the cycle of insecurity

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ein cooler Typ posted:

when you make fun of incels, you make our low self-esteem even lower

you're only furthering the cycle of insecurity

Dude, a post like this is just asking for a StepChad to start humiliating you in public!!! :ohdear:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
luckily I never go out in public

dk2m
May 6, 2009

fruit on the bottom posted:

I really loving hate normies.

Excuse the 4chan term, but title explains it all.
Basically; I am writing this in a spur of the passionate moment kind of way and if I just allow myself to not lie to myself I realize I really loving hate normies and 'normie culture'.
I realized this when watching the new REACT episode of adults reacting to Rick and Morty.
They feel like hot poo poo for watching an 'obscure' show. I just hate that loving that arrogance of being the best sheep they can be; "Look at me guys!!! I like something EVERYONE ELSE likes the most of all of you! Ain't I so randumb? Hurr Durr".
They feel all self-righteous for 'thinking' and feeling good about themselves because they supposedly formulated an opinion that literally everyone else and their grandmother has.
Picking up on the status quo and expressing that isn't some sort of higher functioning cognitive ability. You're not some great loving thinker because you were able to formulate the default thoughts everyone has when experiencing something new.
gently caress you and your face. I also loving hate people that just aren't part of the mainstream as if it's nothing and take it for granted they were naturally alpha.
gently caress you chad, gently caress you for saying poo poo like: "Just go and gently caress girls bro. It's not that hard.". I don't give a gently caress you're alpha but don't be that guy that has zero awareness of anything but himself. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire for being a merchant/buyer in the sexual marketplace but have some loving sense and try to at least think for yourself instead of being a sheep that has zero personal-reflection abilities and is living on pure instinct and just going with the flow without as much an ounce of critical thinking.
gently caress you and your 'special' snowflake opinion; just by virtue of having thoughts and emotions doesn't make you worth anything.
TL;DR: I loving hate people that just sheepishly follow the status quo or mainstream or whatever you want to call it and don't think for themselves. It loving disgusts me that you were blessed with being one of the known apex predators that is at the top of the food chain.
/rant

there's a literal sexual marketplace and this dude seems one hooker away from murdering someone

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Alright, I have an interesting thought experiment. Let's say an all female combat unit goes into combat against an all male combat unit in an standard infantry combat engagement. Kind of like WW2/vietnam battle type situation. Both sides have orders to kill or overtake the other.

Obviously the female unit is going to capitulate once under the threat of actually having to risk their own lives and to actually do their duty.

So the question is, does the male side carry out their orders and kill the female unit, or do they turn into a bunch of white knites and try to "save" them?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ein cooler Typ posted:

luckily I never go out in public

StepChad knows this and is inviting a bunch of Stacys (Stacies? Stacii?) to your place!!!

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jun 23, 2017

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

Alright, I have an interesting thought experiment. Let's say an all female combat unit goes into combat against an all male combat unit in an standard infantry combat engagement. Kind of like WW2/vietnam battle type situation. Both sides have orders to kill or overtake the other.

Obviously the female unit is going to capitulate once under the threat of actually having to risk their own lives and to actually do their duty.

So the question is, does the male side carry out their orders and kill the female unit, or do they turn into a bunch of white knites and try to "save" them?

If I was in the male infantry unit, I would rape the women and then kill most of them (the ugly ones). I'd keep some of them alive so I could make them dyke each other out for amusement.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

What's a BID?

Do I really want to know?

i dont know, but id guess 'big incel dick'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

If I was in the male infantry unit, I would rape the women and then kill most of them (the ugly ones). I'd keep some of them alive so I could make them dyke each other out for amusement.

You saw what I was doing and thought "wow I need to go bigger", huh?

• Locked thread