Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Eliot Rodger is a bit of an odd one out because I don't get the impression most of these men actually come from rich families.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I believe that incels can be saved.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
what and give up my share of the pussy? I don't think so

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Incels themselves don't think they're a new phenomenon, they just think liberals and feminism have taken away all the pussy that used to be given to them by their rich parents arranging marriages.

Unless they were literally landed gentry no one was handing over prime virgins to dysfunctional losers. If there had been a big war where lots of chads had died, then maybe the cream of the incel crop (the ones capable of holding down a job) could have landed a young widow with no other options, AKA a single mom.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Incels themselves don't think they're a new phenomenon, they just think liberals and feminism have taken away all the pussy that used to be given to them by their rich parents arranging marriages.
I've seen stuff from these guys suggesting that literally 90+% of het men in the anglo west are incel and only a tiny fraction of them are brave enough to laugh in the face of The Matriarchy and post about it online, and the idea of anyone genuinely believing that is completely wonderful and I love it

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Pick posted:

Eliot Rodger is a bit of an odd one out because I don't get the impression most of these men actually come from rich families.
incel as a concept is inextricably wrapped up in middle class aspirational bullshit, imo

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

lazorexplosion posted:

I want that incel rap album to be made. :pray:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

i dunno the kid was clearly mentally ill. like not just a narcissist but a venomous narcissist. regular ol narcissists dont have problems getting sex, how lovely of a person do you have to be to be decent looking, be set up with rich parents, and still never even manage to get anyone to bone you? narcissism to the extreme that you cannot even bear the implicit social mores required in the presence of other people and writing a hundred page manifesto entirely about why he deserves sex

incels just lack the social skills to even understand what they're doing wrong and feel entitled to hot babes

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lazorexplosion posted:

I want that incel rap album to be made. :pray:

id donate to that kickstarter

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Ultra Carp

Cantaloupe posted:

I'm an incel, "involuntary celebrant" *crosses arms and pouts as confetti rains down while someone blows a party horn*

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

an incel rap album would be about loving and killing, so like any other rap album really

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Tired Moritz posted:

incels are really sad. all they do is complain that life is unfair and that it's not their fault. what a bunch of losers.

you think all the animes they watch that's all about how determination could make things happen would stick into their head or something.

Theyre the people End of Evangeleon was roasting for not liking the end of Eva

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mike12345 posted:

an incel rap album would be about loving and killing, so like any other rap album really

Yeah, but take out the loving and replace it with begging for loving.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

Yeah, but take out the loving and replace it with begging for loving.

That'd really mess with the meter

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Who What Now posted:

I hope Unholy Ghost finds this thread again. I want to know when he's gonna come beat me up for making fun of him.

Hahahaha... that was not the idea, bud. You're referring to this?:

Who What Now posted:

You're literally still a child with no life experience.

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Thank you, sweetie. It feels special to know someone out there is so familiar with me. I can't wait to see you say it again after I come back from the military.

I was trying to imply that you know very little about my experiences, so your words there will become more and more meaningless in the years to come... as I know you will continue to levy them on me as I continue to be a virgin.

I guess at the bottom of it some people here just can't accept encountering a "real" incel :newlol:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The Unholy Ghost posted:

I guess at the bottom of it some people here just can't accept encountering a "real" incel :newlol:

There's no such thing as an incel, really. you're not involuntarily celibate; you're just a horrible, pseudo intellectual windbag that drives people away.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Unholy Ghost posted:

I was trying to imply that you know very little about my experiences, so your words there will become more and more meaningless in the years to come... as I know you will continue to levy them on me as I continue to be a virgin.

Hopefully as you get older you will mature, that is the idea.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

HAT FETISH posted:

incel as a concept is inextricably wrapped up in middle class aspirational bullshit, imo

That's a really keen observation and I think you're right.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

fruit on the bottom posted:

I believe that incels can be saved.

Unlucky/clueless dudes can be saved before becoming incels, but once they've turned the only ones who can save them are themselves.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Pick posted:

I'd bet good money he considered himself low-to-middle class for his neighborhood. With guys like him, it doesn't matter how much money you have in real terms; it only matters how much you have compared to everyone else on the block.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Unholy Ghost posted:

you will forever be a complete bitchmode fuckboy, howling about how messed up you are like a shadow the hedgehog fan character who insists that their personal failure is solely due to a pile of hanging chads and butterflies

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Guys this is what got the thread closed last time

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Quote-Unquote posted:

There's no such thing as an incel, really. you're not involuntarily celibate; you're just a horrible, pseudo intellectual windbag that drives people away.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Guys this is what got the thread closed last time

Eh bien, continuons...

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I agree with The Unholy Ghost when he is saying that he is a ""real" incel". Personally, I think The Unholy Ghost is an Incel, because thats what he says that he is. Youre an Incel, The Unholy Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

nigga crab pollock posted:

i dunno the kid was clearly mentally ill. like not just a narcissist but a venomous narcissist. regular ol narcissists dont have problems getting sex, how lovely of a person do you have to be to be decent looking, be set up with rich parents, and still never even manage to get anyone to bone you? narcissism to the extreme that you cannot even bear the implicit social mores required in the presence of other people and writing a hundred page manifesto entirely about why he deserves sex

incels just lack the social skills to even understand what they're doing wrong and feel entitled to hot babes

I think he was mentally ill in a way most of the community isn't, that's for sure. He had some other stuff going on. Most of these guys just suck and don't realize they can still get laid, it'll just be with women who also suck, as god intended.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Naerasa posted:

I'd bet good money he considered himself low-to-middle class for his neighborhood. With guys like him, it doesn't matter how much money you have in real terms; it only matters how much you have compared to everyone else on the block.

Like Biden thinking he's not some out of touch rich guy because he doesn't own a plane like other senators

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Pick posted:

That's a really keen observation and I think you're right.
My thinking is that it's a mixture of responding badly to the insecurity that comes free with being raised into a culture that values superficial signs of "success" + having a lifestyle that affords you the time to get sucked into weird internet bullshit and doesn't pressure you to get the gently caress out there and take character-building risks. Not saying that mental illness and massive personality defects are magically absent in working class populations, just that they tend not to manifest as an obsession with making sadweird reddit posts

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Yo I'm an incel
I-N-C-E-L
Since I can't get laid my life is hell
It's not my fault my love life is devoid
I blame all these skanky whore femoids.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I miss Jon pop

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

I think he was mentally ill in a way most of the community isn't, that's for sure. He had some other stuff going on. Most of these guys just suck and don't realize they can still get laid, it'll just be with women who also suck, as god intended.

idk just casually reading into The Curious Case Of Elliot Rodger its very clear his parents were only vaguely aware of his personal issues that were very obviously the fulcrum of his identity and had been since puberty and caused by a mix of severe developmental neglect and showering with grandiose empty praise because they saw their child as a tool to further their self image despite clearly ignoring him

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

nigga crab pollock posted:

idk just casually reading into The Curious Case Of Elliot Rodger its very clear his parents were only vaguely aware of his personal issues that were very obviously the fulcrum of his identity and had been since puberty and caused by a mix of severe developmental neglect and showering with grandiose empty praise because they saw their child as a tool to further their self image despite clearly ignoring him

He cried because he didn't win the lottery and took it personally.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Like Biden thinking he's not some out of touch rich guy because he doesn't own a plane like other senators

Biden isn't like other senators because he fathered all the other senators.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
He's rated as having what, half a million or something? That's not much.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

lazorexplosion posted:

Having a daughter is the most degenerate act of cuckoldry that you can commit

Having a daughter is one of the most degenerate acts of cuckoldry that you can commit in the modern world. Decades ago, having a daughter would have been a pleasant experience, as women were controlled and were not free to be the sluts that they are now. Just imagine it:

You've worked hard all your life. You have a good job, and a nice house in the suburbs. You work out regularly and your happy with your life. But your life is made even more beautiful by your daughter. She is in college, that you were happy to pay for with your hard earned money, where she has a clever and respectable boyfriend (he reminds you of how you were, in your younger days).

Your love for your daughter has strengthened in the past few months, because she has been there for you after your wife cheated on you with Brad, who lives down the road. You believe that your daughter is different to her, and she is the light in the darkness that is your world.

It's a warm day, and your daughter doesn't have classes, and you've come home early to spend some time with her. As you enter your quiet house you can hear moaning from upstairs. You're worried that you have come home to an intimate moment between your daughter and her boyfriend, but then you remember that her boyfriend has classes all day, what the hell! You tiptoe upstairs, and locate the moans coming from YOUR room! You open the door to reveal an ungodly sight.

Your daughter is lying on your bed covered in cum and is being pounded by someone, although you can't see his face because he has his head down and is focusing on your daughter's face. You stand there in shock, as your whole world comes crashing down around you. As your daughter orgasms and squirts all over your bed, she opens her eyes to see you stood there in shock. She screams and the man on top of her turns around to reveal Brad. He looks you straight in the eyes, smiles and says "hey bro!"

Having a daughter in modern society is the worst act of cuckoldry that can be committed. Women don't love anyone or anything, not even their own fathers. Normies may scoff at this, but deep down they know it is true.

Any bets on whether the incel typed this with one hand?

edit: Even in their creepy incest sex fantasies they're not the ones having sex.

Hobologist fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jun 25, 2017

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Pick posted:

He cried because he didn't win the lottery and took it personally.

In all the hilarious stuff in the Elliot Rodger saga the image of him having a sobbing meltdown over not winning the lottery is the funniest to me.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I really dont like cuck I dont know how that and bacon became a internet/nerd thing.

I feel really lucky the internet was what it was back when I was young I might have gone down that stupid rabbit hole. hell I remember reading some rant from a play about "nice guys" on the net back in 99.

Here is a fun goony story.

back in my late teens early 20's a friend of mine who I call a "booty hound" and these fucks would call a chad. hit on a shy nerd girl got her pining for him. He lost interest and spun her off to me. We talked and figured it out and it was alittle akward but we hit it off and liked eachother.

She got dramatic over something and "broke up with me" but it was a heat of the moment kinda thing. (also a big red flag) she then went off to gently caress my friend call me crying and confessing saying while sobbing "I dont blame you if you never want to talk to me again"

I was a insecure moron and I pushed to keep the relationship going after that.

Its one of the few points in my life where I wish I had a father figure to explain to me that it doesnt matter if we were broke up, or not, and point out that I was just rule lawyering the situation out of my own fear of being alone. The fact they did that means they both dont respect me and I needed to walk away.

God help me if I was in reddit in that situation in this day and age.

Anyway my relationship with her went down and pile of flames, but oddly enough or last conversation she told me that she saw a therapist and basically me and my family were very nice to her, nicer than her own family and she couldnt handle it. she felt she didnt deserve it and was trying to sabotage everything.

In fact I would wager that the incels are the way they are because thats how they see themselves.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

nerd plus rage posted:

In all the hilarious stuff in the Elliot Rodger saga the image of him having a sobbing meltdown over not winning the lottery is the funniest to me.

The funniest to me is him writing down the fact that he cried because he didn't win the lottery.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

Yeah, if you read old documentation, this phenomenon isn't new at all. There have always been parents will really lovely kids they can't seem to marry off to anyone.

You're right, even for the fiction of the day. One of the sisters in Pride & Prejudice was dead set on becoming an old maid and everyone knew it.

yes i know she probably would've been happy married to some poor dorky clerk or something but the family needed someone to marry a rich guy or they'd lose the house after their father died that was the impetus of the story

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

HAT FETISH posted:

My thinking is that it's a mixture of responding badly to the insecurity that comes free with being raised into a culture that values superficial signs of "success" + having a lifestyle that affords you the time to get sucked into weird internet bullshit and doesn't pressure you to get the gently caress out there and take character-building risks. Not saying that mental illness and massive personality defects are magically absent in working class populations, just that they tend not to manifest as an obsession with making sadweird reddit posts

There is a blog by a "reformed incel" I rather like. Because his eyes are open to why he couldnt get laid but he really blames feminism rather than himself

https://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/

quote:

Feminism taught me a lot throughout the 80’s and 90’s. It taught me not to question women’s sexual choices. It taught me to treat them with deference and respect. It taught me not to accost them for sex aggressively, but to treat them as human beings. It taught me that i MUST control my shallow, greedy, dangerous impulses but allow a woman the right to indulge in hers. It taught me to be nice for the sake of being nice and not expecting sex in return. To give all my emotional and platonic ability and not dare ask for intimacy in return.

It taught me everything i needed to be creepy, unattractive and doormat ready.

So he understands what he is/was I dont think these red pill/ incels have this level of self awareness

quote:

My issue was i always believed i was not handsome, rugged or built well enough to attract initial attention. I had poor self image. All the advice to the contrary, telling me I WAS OK AS I WAS allowed me to abdicate my responsibility to start working on that issue. It led me to believe people should like me for who i am, not what my exterior presents. My first cross to bear. Instead of working to fix my skin deep issues and develop a greater sense of self worth, i continued listening to that advice to find one who would appreciate me for my ‘nice‘ qualities instead.

Yeah thats a common troop in media and I do wonder what effect it has.

quote:

Confidence doesn’t come from inside as i had been lied to over the years. It grows over time through external validations of success. If you repeat the success you become more confident. Fail enough times and the confidence suffers. Just be confident they said, loving idiots. Nailing this stripper and nailing her like a boss did the trick!

yeah you go bro

quote:

With the knowledge i acquired, the discipline of weight training and building up a body i am proud of and not ashamed of, learning how to be social, burying the beta and believing in my worth i finally am at a point in life where I have changed my views and outlook. I am not ruled by pussy.. i conquer it on my terms or leave it to it’s own useless fate. I’ve adopted an MGTOW lifestyle, do things with myself in mind first and foremost following my own imperative, will only entertain relationships with women who qualify themselves to me by bringing more to the table than pretty looks and a vagina, else they just get a pump n dump. The ability to not blink when i destroyed my final toxic LJBFzone relationship with an emotional vampire who expected all the benefits of relationship without returning what i needed.

5 years ago i’d have be in my room crying over it or worse, apologizing to her for hurting her feelings. Today, i stand tall and say gently caress IT, my own needs and interests come first before anyone else and im ready to move on to find one who desires and deserves all the awesomeness i have to give. I don’t care how angry she got or how any feminist might say i just played nice to get in her pants. I’M THROUGH PLAYING NICE. I’m built, confident, nothing left to prove, cannot be persuaded by the power of pussy, and doing what i like for myself. I don’t fall on my sword for the needs of others. Look to thine own rear end first is the creedo.

STDH.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Dreddout posted:

LMAO holy gently caress @ currycel

Yeah men from the country with the second largest population and a birth rate so high it's becoming an existential threat have problems loving

No, but you see, before we invented the airplane Indian women had no choice but to sleep with Indian men. But now, hot Indian women all go for even short dorky white guys over other Indians. I saw it a few years ago in a documentary called The Big Bang Theory.

• Locked thread