Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Lol obviously none of these guys have been to Japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Incels themselves don't think they're a new phenomenon, they just think liberals and feminism have taken away all the pussy that used to be given to them by their rich parents arranging marriages.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I don't even get the incel obsession with every teenager (except their sorry shambling corpses back in the day, of course) engaging in this immense cavalcade of sex. Reputable statistics show less and less teens (less than 50% in 2013) are having sex in high school than their parents did. There's no reported studies done on middle schoolers, but I'm sure it's some tiny metric.

I love their obsession with the idea that if you "miss out" on dating in your teens you've missed out on the most pure, beautiful form of love. Dating as a teenager was awful. Nobody knew what the gently caress they were doing and all of our brains were totally whacked out on hormones and inexperience and everyone hurt each other because nobody knew what they wanted. It was not some magical perfect time.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

If there's one thing the military needs it's more angry unsocialized virgins.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Benjamin Franklin was married and literally couldn't stop getting STDs from French women.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Mr. Unlucky posted:

you dont know poo poo until youve spent 2 or more decades being looked down upon by almost every person you've ever encountered just as the default state of things

Sorry about your height

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

It makes me lol that incels get so mad about being "forced to change" just to get girls. I don't mean facial structure or whatever, just their poo poo personality. I'm into a ton of super nerdy stuff, and always have been, and by the time I was about 14 I realized that if I wanted girls to talk to me I could just not bring up D&D or Warhammer 40k or whatever poo poo they didn't care about, and it was no big deal. I remember having friends who would come up to me at parties and try and talk to me about those things and I was like "Get out of my face you fuckin nerd. This is a party".

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

hackbunny posted:

yes, modern life in america is hell for the majority of people and the best they can do is cope

This is certainly true, living in America is very hard compared to most other countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

hackbunny posted:

does knowing that life is worse in other countries make it better for anyone?

No, living in one of the nicest countries in the world makes it better for them.

• Locked thread