Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

fruit on the bottom posted:

Alright, I have an interesting thought experiment. Let's say an all female combat unit goes into combat against an all male combat unit in an standard infantry combat engagement. Kind of like WW2/vietnam battle type situation. Both sides have orders to kill or overtake the other.

Obviously the female unit is going to capitulate once under the threat of actually having to risk their own lives and to actually do their duty.

So the question is, does the male side carry out their orders and kill the female unit, or do they turn into a bunch of white knites and try to "save" them?

interestingly enough there have been women combat units, and they performed well. The Women's Battalion of Death in WW1 comes to mind, and there were even a few combat pilots who made ace for the soviets in WW2. These guys are loving idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
gently caress these guys. I mean, like "gently caress that guy" not you should have sex with them because they clearly shouldn't be having relationships of any kind with besides their hand

chumbler posted:

Not exactly incels, but if you want to scream internally forever, listen to the F Plus episode about people with real dolls.

I remember the dollfucker thread. I think it ran concurrently with the thread about the weaboo chick who wanted to gently caress airplanes

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Like I've got tons of anxiety issues and I have trouble talking to girls because of that, but I still manage to have a social life and go on dates? What the gently caress is wrong with these idiots?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Ein cooler Typ posted:

are you attractive

I can be

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Literally A Person posted:

I don't think I understand what you are saying here. :confused:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

I love how this dudes friends are trying to get him laid and he's so up his own rear end he literally walks away from it. Goddamnit I wanna give this dork a swirly so bad

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

Yes

Yes that is what you took from this. I hope you all remain safe while abyss gazing and do not become Pick

God bless

lol you got owned

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

lazorexplosion posted:

Having a daughter is the most degenerate act of cuckoldry that you can commit

Having a daughter is one of the most degenerate acts of cuckoldry that you can commit in the modern world. Decades ago, having a daughter would have been a pleasant experience, as women were controlled and were not free to be the sluts that they are now. Just imagine it:

You've worked hard all your life. You have a good job, and a nice house in the suburbs. You work out regularly and your happy with your life. But your life is made even more beautiful by your daughter. She is in college, that you were happy to pay for with your hard earned money, where she has a clever and respectable boyfriend (he reminds you of how you were, in your younger days).

Your love for your daughter has strengthened in the past few months, because she has been there for you after your wife cheated on you with Brad, who lives down the road. You believe that your daughter is different to her, and she is the light in the darkness that is your world.

It's a warm day, and your daughter doesn't have classes, and you've come home early to spend some time with her. As you enter your quiet house you can hear moaning from upstairs. You're worried that you have come home to an intimate moment between your daughter and her boyfriend, but then you remember that her boyfriend has classes all day, what the hell! You tiptoe upstairs, and locate the moans coming from YOUR room! You open the door to reveal an ungodly sight.

Your daughter is lying on your bed covered in cum and is being pounded by someone, although you can't see his face because he has his head down and is focusing on your daughter's face. You stand there in shock, as your whole world comes crashing down around you. As your daughter orgasms and squirts all over your bed, she opens her eyes to see you stood there in shock. She screams and the man on top of her turns around to reveal Brad. He looks you straight in the eyes, smiles and says "hey bro!"

Having a daughter in modern society is the worst act of cuckoldry that can be committed. Women don't love anyone or anything, not even their own fathers. Normies may scoff at this, but deep down they know it is true.

Holy poo poo this person is fuckin broken

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

lazorexplosion posted:

Black guys have it made, they don't have to have FACE

Face is the most important thing for attracting women, with one caveat--unless you are black. Black guys can have a huge wide nose, bad skin with acne, but as long as they are robust and not manlets they can still slay average looking white girls using BBC theory. It's ridiculous. Being an average white guy in America is HELL ON EARTH

dig this, nerd. some white chicks don't like black dudes.

mind

loving

blown

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Thank you, sweetie. It feels special to know someone out there is so familiar with me. I can't wait to see you say it again after I come back from the military.

Hey as a military vet I gotta say this to you...

I hope your fuckin' DI puts his boot right across the side of your stupid nerd face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Air Force or Navy, because I'm interested in the--

...Oh. :( I can't believe you asked me a question only with the plan of making fun of me regardless of the answer.

I'm gonna find out who your MTI is and relentlessly ship you dildoes all through basic

• Locked thread