Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I say let them wallow in their misery...

There are two types of mentally damaged people; those that turn on themselves and those that turn on the world. As the latter, incels would've been assholes even if they were normal. Therefore they deserve their fate. Just ensure they don't turn to violence and let them be-- and laugh at the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I think some people might be taking the proverbial bait. Now, the Internet didn't play as big a role when I was a kid as it does these days, but I exaggerated a lot of things... Of course it was more along the lines of 'my uncle works at Nintendo' than 'Oh ya, I raped that bitch'. But maybe that's just because I hung out with nerds instead of assholes.

What I'm saying is that the Internet makes people lie and exaggerate things even more than they normally would and so you shouldn't believe them.

Also, that my cousin works for Blizzard.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

They are talking about which is the best cooler for overclocking their GPU as much as possible.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

That's a dude who probably thinks landing a plane on an aircraft carrier is easy, he does it on microsoft flight simulator all the time

I've done that in MSFS and it's hard as poo poo. Also, don't try become a space pilot because landing a spaceship in a space station in Elite Dangerous without assists is even harder-- nigh impossible.

Err... What's a femoid? Is that like a fembot? Do they have gun-nipples?

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Benny Harvey posted:

No, a fin dom is a dominatrix that guys pay to, well, pay. There's guys out there who literally get their jollies out of handing over money.

How do we get these people elected to public office since the ones that get off on the opposite aren't working out too well...

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

bloom posted:

"My life would be so much better in [location] and [arbitrary point in history]" is a pretty common theme with these sort of people. In reality they'd just be complaining about those Chad knights/samurai/legionnaires riding into town and banging the peasant girl they've been creepily staring at for years.

Same thing with anyone who romanticizes the past, even if it's for less weirdo reasons. Most of history sucked for most of the people alive at the time.

By virtue of having a bed, running water, sewage and climate control, I have a far better life as a middle lower class peasant than the most powerful rulers in history. And by virtue of living in a 1st world country, I have a better life than over 60% of the people alive today. And that's not even getting into the godhood bestowed by computers.

Anyone thinking they would have a better life, even in the fairly recent past, either knows nothing of the past or truly has no perspective. But, I guess if incels had perspective, they wouldn't be incels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

As an occasional sex haver, I'd have to say that if given the choice between eternal virginity and running water; I'd take the running water.

Incels have built up sex as the panacea to all their problems, which is why they never want to have it. Because deep down they know that the moment they did have sex, the illusion would shatter and they would just be the same losers they are as virgins but with no excuse.

• Locked thread