Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleepless Dreamer
Jun 5, 2008

it's my calling to tell nerd :roboluv:ers how to :roboluv: properly
Incel views on sex are especially shocking for me because I was convinced when I was a kid that without a girlfriend and sexual experience I was less than a man. By the time I was 12, I was convinced I needed to prove to the world I was straight by having sexual experiences that I assumed everyone had already had.

But that stems from the fact that I was sexually abused when I was around 3 years old, and that I was bisexual which made me assume the abuse had broken me and I needed to have sex to fix myself.

And that's what shocks me with these guys, they have the maturity of a kid who had one of his earliest memory be one of abuse dealing with not being clearly straight in the late 80s early 90s. All of the hate they have for Chads I felt it for "normal" people. And even with that I managed to have girlfriends and a "boyfriend" in high school, eventually becoming a better person.

But I'm probably a coping normy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepless Dreamer
Jun 5, 2008

it's my calling to tell nerd :roboluv:ers how to :roboluv: properly

timefly posted:

Aughhhh

Good thing no one cared about my hymen bc I didn't bleed my first time, otherwise I'd probably be dead

I guess they have a rule about protecting identity because gently caress this dude. You can easily kill someone trying to knock them out with benzos. I hope someone can try to report him :/

Well, that post got me worried about a lot of people I know.

And holy poo poo am I glad I didn't find this poo poo when I was a teenager, I would have been one of them in a heartbeat. Although I had held hands in elementary school and kissed by the time I was a teenager.... But then again that kind of hatred is not rational and there would be a new kind of incel invented. They are addicted to hate, and they are looking more and more like an early terrorist cell.

• Locked thread