Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

lazorexplosion posted:

"Do you jerk off on a daily basis?"
The NoFap movement should have a thread of its own. Somebody linked a few posts in the idiots on social media thread and the rabbit hole is scary deep, it's insane. Like, those guys believe they get real superpowers from not fapping, it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

NoFap posted:

Nofap became normal for me. I dont even think about it anymore. Barely any urges, my body knows that there is no need for them, because they will anyway not be taken care of. Once in a while a wet dream.

During day, very rarely any boner. In my mind, I am horny, but my body adapted to hard mode and does not give me urges anymore. Sounds like Flatlining, but gently caress me, I then would be flatlining for the last 60 days.

So what does this hard mode and poo poo all do for me:

- well first of all, it saves me some loving time.
- second, i want to punsh people right into the face all the time non-stop.
- if people stare at me, i will stare back, until they back down. I stare at all girls right into their eyes, until they look away (I did not do that before). Pervert-style
- I envy people who have sex. Even though I dont feel any physical desire. Just my mind tells me, that I also deserve to gently caress. A lot!!!
- I can jerk off without even touching my cock. (did not try it during this streak (feels a bit like cheating), but on a previous one i did). It is fairly simple: when i finally have a moment again where i feel quite horny, i close my eyes, focus all my energy on the penis area, and hell yeah, I can jerk off without ever touching my penis. -
- Makes you feel awesome, knowing that you are probably the 0.1% of men who can do this
- I am definitely more aggressive (you can tell by my way of writing)
- My tits hurted so bad. the right one first for 2 weeks. then the left one! now finally back to normal. what kind of poo poo was that?!
- I loving look down on all the other men, those pussies who have to masturbate all the time, and who are slaves of their own loving urges.
- One day i will loving explode. I can feel that something inside of me is building up for 93 days. It is an energy which i cannot tap in consciously but i can feel that it is there. and if one day some event triggers it to come out, it wont be a happy ending for me or others
- I feel like a predator, whose only chains are his conscious and logical thinking and desire of not going into prison

NoFap posted:

Normally, I hate talking to my mom over the phone. Don't get me wrong - I have a great relationship with her, and love her more than anyone else I know. I've just always gotten irritated talking to her on the phone, since I first went off to college. Because of this, I would only give her one-word replies and answers, and calling her became more of a chore than something I enjoyed doing.
Today, for the first time in a while, I had a nice conversation with her that I actually enjoyed, and I could tell she did too. We joked, laughed, and I felt different - I was fully engaged and invested in our conversation. NoFap has helped me find joy in the smaller parts of life, and I can't wait to see what else is in store. Here's to never fapping again!

NoFap posted:

Female coworkers find me funnier now and more interesting for some reason. They suddenly laugh with me and stare me deep down my eyes for some reason. Do they know that I do nofap? Can females sense how my sexual energy is transmuting towards other activities?
I'm on day 9 and I used to Pmo three times a day before 6-7 years in a row.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

NoFap posted:

I fap almost daily since I was 14. I am 29 now.

A few days ago I fapped but stopped before cumming because I was bored. Then I slept.

After I woke up I used the computer and noticed that I was seeing around the lenses of my eyeglasses much more than what I used to see. It bothered me and I had to take my eyeglasses out. My field of vision was enlarged.

Didn't the ancients say that fapping weakened eyesight? I had good eyesight until my mid teens then I developed myopia in one eye and astigmatism in the other after a few years of fapping.

This is my second day of no fap and my field of vision is still enlarged.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

In order to get the girl he was in love with he worked really hard...in a factory, ok? drat sluts and all them cocks, all the cocks that I need to draw now, huge menacing window-sized cocks on my mind now.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

OMG hold on to your butts for this one.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Don't worry, some of them are using their misery to achieve greater goals:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

When you go to the incel reddit every single post is somewhat post-worty. It's so insanely bad. These people have brains broken to the point where they make redpillers look good in comparison. It's not an involuntary celibacy forum it's an outright women-hating page. It's kinda horrifying. I mean, even their non-ironic patron saint is a spree killer that they make loving tribute videos and images about. If another community cherished some massacre perpetrators it would be a huge red flag but because these guys are a laughing stock it just falls between the cracks with all the other awful posts.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

They post photos of attractive guys on their subreddit and then comment how much they hate them. With no story, no reason, just photos of handsome dudes with rows of "gently caress him", "I hate him" written underneath together with their completely made-up chad fantasies about them, how sluts fall for them etc.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

booyah

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Oh, those funny Incels and their wacky views XD

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Incels should just cut the middle man at this point. If everybody except for Chad is either a cuck or a slut or a worthless minority then just start worshipping Chad. Build him golden statues, draw him in tons of erotic fanart, he's apparently the only worthy sexy fellow on this planet.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Yes, it's all too subconscious, projected, masked and pushed down. They should just openly embrace Chad's cock.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Remember when goons splashed their own piss on their bodies to get the precious pheromones? I wonder if inceldom existed back then would we have had a completely unironic incel thread going.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

The most hosed up thing is the inconsistency of it all. A weird way of interpreting science that makes incels somehow share views with extremist religious groups. Stating that they're subhuman but at the same time they judge everybody else as if they're better than other people. Saying that they're starved for physical human contact to the point of being outside of society but at the same time being incredibly picky about who would even be allowed to interact with them. Just weird oxymoronic mutterings of mentally ill people.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Apparently there are more of those:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

BrigadierSensible posted:

Give me things, and I MIGHT let you gently caress my sister, you loving normie.
New incel life goal - pimping out your sister for Nintendo Switch AND Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. poo poo, if you luck out and she's hot you could maybe even upgrade that to Master Edition.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

They do get extremely salty at normies that come to the incel subreddit to give life-changing advice like 'take a shower'.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Oh look, there's one comic where the incel is better:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

green chicken feet posted:

This must have been made by an actual incel who got sick of seeing these comics.
The joke in those comparison comics is only on the Chad side. The Incel side is always real.

Anyway you might have been wondering "but what about gamer Chads":

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

And finally :

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

incel posted:

Going to any other sub with /r/incels in your post history

:dawkins101:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

drat, how gross is <thing>, I hate <thing>, <thing> is subhuman, I can't accept <thing> in any shape or form. Please join our community of people that have been deprived of having contact with the aformentioned disgusting <thing>. In fact we define ourselves with not being able to get <thing> (which btw is absolutely disgusting). <Thing> is so awful and bad, why can't I have it.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

*proceeds to "own" women that haven't seen the real man in him by using childish comparisons and references to kids' shows*

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Please change the law to accomodate my mental illness, thank.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Shanghaied posted:

quote:

Incels should get sexy therapists that sleep with them
The only known instance where it makes no difference to the interested party if "therapist" is written together or apart.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

lmao the newest "article":

quote:

Women Think That Gazpacho Is Creepy

Yesterday, I was out getting lunch that recently added gazpacho, a cold Spanish tomato soup, to their menu. I overheard two women ahead of me in line talking about the new gazpacho. One of the women asks the other what gazpacho is. The other woman says that it’s like salsa that you drink. The first woman says that gazpacho is creepy. The second woman agreed. After that I made sure to get some gazpacho with my lunch because I was not going to let women ruin gazpacho especially by calling gazpacho creepy.

I have been saying for a long time that women calling men creepy is bullshit. However, this proves it. Women are willing to call traditional Spanish cuisine creepy which is complete rubbish by itself. If a soup can be creepy, than any man being called creepy is meaningless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

du -hast posted:

I'm only a few pages into this thread but I guess I have a really dumb question, that I'm sure will trigger some anger but:

Why not just go to whores? Like if you're so hosed up you can't get laid, at all, why not get a prostitute? That's what they're there for. I mean their job is literally to solve this issue.

Most prostitutes that I've met (tho never used) don't care how much of a dweeb you are - $50 is $50.

It just baffles me that people like Eliot Roger and these people on reddit do not understand that there is a simple, quick, and easy solution to this issue.

Not being able to get laid is literally a non-existent issue unless you live in Saudi Arabia. You can litearally find a prostitue that meets your fantasies and gently caress said woman within an hour.
Dude, they only want to get it on with virgins (because that's how much they're afraid of competing with a woman's previous sex partners) and it's extremely important that the virgin wants to gently caress them or it doesn' count either (except for when they write they want rape to be legal). I mean, these guys are disgusted with even talking to women because they imagine the gallons of cum each of them obviously swallowed during sex with all the chads. They're calling every attempt at bettering yourself getting cucked and that men should kill themselves if they haven't had sex at 18 because that's it, it's all roasties/stacies from then on. It's all extremely self-contradictory and self-defeating. The ammount of bitterness, hatred and cognitive dissonance present within the incel community reminds me of some documentaries on the psychology of murderers and makes me wonder how many more Elliots in the making are there considering how they reinforce one another's beliefs.

• Locked thread