Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

triwolf posted:

A few iterations of this thread ago someone asked if there are ever gay incels. This one, writer Caleb Luna, is probably more properly a vocel since they have engaged in relationships but rarely find a partner woke enough to handle their extremely long-winded diatribes on how everyone is looking at them funny and how awful it is seeing happy queer couples in public.

Low self esteem: check

Bemoaning the existence of gay Chads: check

Normies giving dirty looks and psychic judgement: check

Sour grapes rejection of romantic love with bonus intersectional post-feminist critical thought: check and check!

Like incels, Caleb fantasizes about a fairer distribution of sex but instead of the state handing out Stacys they prefer a more Marxist distribution of Chads so that everyone has access to the means of (sex) production.
gotta add filename extensions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
The surprise club adventure story made me physically recoil from my phone. Was the last thread full of that kind of thing? What is this strange surge of confidence borne from revulsion?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

This kept coming up in the last thread.

No, they are all really deeply closeted homo-sexuals. This is just a "functional" way for them to deal with their extremely repressed sexuality.

e: this is actually a seriouspost

Someone should really let them know that guys are huge sluts for all types

• Locked thread