Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dk2m
May 6, 2009

fruit on the bottom posted:

I really loving hate normies.

Excuse the 4chan term, but title explains it all.
Basically; I am writing this in a spur of the passionate moment kind of way and if I just allow myself to not lie to myself I realize I really loving hate normies and 'normie culture'.
I realized this when watching the new REACT episode of adults reacting to Rick and Morty.
They feel like hot poo poo for watching an 'obscure' show. I just hate that loving that arrogance of being the best sheep they can be; "Look at me guys!!! I like something EVERYONE ELSE likes the most of all of you! Ain't I so randumb? Hurr Durr".
They feel all self-righteous for 'thinking' and feeling good about themselves because they supposedly formulated an opinion that literally everyone else and their grandmother has.
Picking up on the status quo and expressing that isn't some sort of higher functioning cognitive ability. You're not some great loving thinker because you were able to formulate the default thoughts everyone has when experiencing something new.
gently caress you and your face. I also loving hate people that just aren't part of the mainstream as if it's nothing and take it for granted they were naturally alpha.
gently caress you chad, gently caress you for saying poo poo like: "Just go and gently caress girls bro. It's not that hard.". I don't give a gently caress you're alpha but don't be that guy that has zero awareness of anything but himself. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire for being a merchant/buyer in the sexual marketplace but have some loving sense and try to at least think for yourself instead of being a sheep that has zero personal-reflection abilities and is living on pure instinct and just going with the flow without as much an ounce of critical thinking.
gently caress you and your 'special' snowflake opinion; just by virtue of having thoughts and emotions doesn't make you worth anything.
TL;DR: I loving hate people that just sheepishly follow the status quo or mainstream or whatever you want to call it and don't think for themselves. It loving disgusts me that you were blessed with being one of the known apex predators that is at the top of the food chain.
/rant

there's a literal sexual marketplace and this dude seems one hooker away from murdering someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dk2m
May 6, 2009

fruit on the bottom posted:

Alright, I have an interesting thought experiment. Let's say an all female combat unit goes into combat against an all male combat unit in an standard infantry combat engagement. Kind of like WW2/vietnam battle type situation. Both sides have orders to kill or overtake the other.

Obviously the female unit is going to capitulate once under the threat of actually having to risk their own lives and to actually do their duty.

So the question is, does the male side carry out their orders and kill the female unit, or do they turn into a bunch of white knites and try to "save" them?

under section 69, all males must show them their anime collection and if rebuked, they can cry for 10 minutes and then are allowed fifteen (15) posts repudiating womynkin

• Locked thread