Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
/r9k/ Uprising

Once again, the times of blatant femwhores and roasts have come to an end.
Roasts have no place on this board.
They have no feelings, no values, no morals, and no beliefs.
They don't care about robots, nor to they have any justified reasons to be on this board.
They don't know suffering, and can't experience the true pain of society shunning you away.

As soon as femwhores are born, the whole world, and all of modern society pampers to their every need and want.
They can spread their legs, and 1000s of males (Chad) will line up for a go with them.

This place was never created for the femwhores to occupy, and it will never be for the femwhores.
Either /r9k/ is cleansed, or it falls.
We will not give them our lands back.

https://pastebin.com/rHHqU6Wd

Femwhores have no place here.
They don't care for you, and they only adopt attributes that are considered attractive by robots, so they can reel in as many orbiters as they can.

Roasts are much like a binary computer, making their decisions based on only 2 factors.
1 : I am getting attention.
0 : I am not getting attention.

RESIST, BROTHERS.

To all roasts reading this.
You provide nothing but sex, and cannot give anything but that.
You cannot provide friendship or companionship.
Best of all, by whoring out, you are no longer desired, and are being replaced by superior methods of sexual gratification.

Sexdolls, sexbots, onaholes, etc.
Face it roasts, your gender is on it's last legs.
Pic related, it's what you're being replaced by, a loving chunk of plastic and metal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

it's just another excuse

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

i just don't think people are going to those places and learning a new way to be hosed up, they were always hosed up and it's just circling round and round. So i don't think it can be blamed for it, maybe it keeps them being incels longer though

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

what and give up my share of the pussy? I don't think so

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

a lot dudes i know only get to goto college to study STEM, basically their parents won't let them study anything else

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

pussy queefs loudly during sex due to small girth

Uhh hmm is that how queefs work... That's very unsettling