Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Dr. Carwash posted:

So the prime age for "women" is 16? What? Going by their own definition it means women are settling down with beta providers at the age 17+???

It says right there if you are with a girl older than 16, apparently, you are a cuck. Who the gently caress dreams up this ridiculous poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

In The Bushes posted:

Hi guys is this the thread where i complain about females and troll for attention for several pages until I get probation or commit suicide?

No, the Pick thread is thataway --------------->

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Literally A Person posted:

They are quite literally quaking in their space boots even thinking about the vagina in it's natural habitat. These are people who have been conditioned to believe that maleness is defined by a rigid code that involves them having power over women through sexual domination (chadliness), that code is hyper-realized on the internet echo chamber and before long people who were just in the closet bend their brains backward to create excuses that still allow them to obey the code (in a semantic sense) and yet never engage in heterosexual sex or intimacy.

I doubt it. As a society, we are retreating away from social interaction in general and there are going to be more and more people who don't know the first thing about difficult social interactions because they never learned about them.

Most guys when they are teenagers don't know how to talk to girls, are afraid to ask a crush out on a date, and are generally awkward as gently caress. But it's fine because the girls at that age are awkward as well. Then guys get experience dating, get more confident and come to understand girls are just normal people. :monocle:

For those that somehow miss the boat, it just gets worse as time goes on though and I can totally see how these incel groups form and reinforce each other about how it must be society's fault and how these mythical Chad bros are taking all the girls. It's also making more sense why they are fantasizing about younger girls. They probably want someone as inexperienced as they are. Which makes it not only creepy, but also really sad.

• Locked thread